By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LG gets injunction against PS3 sales in Europe!?

Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:

After considering all this. I refuse to support Sony anymore. Until they give a damn about consumer rights I will not

1) turn on my PS3/PSP

2) buy a Sony PS3/PSN/PSP/PC title

3) buy any Sony products or movies

4) bad mouth their products to anyone i see considering their's

I will

1) Pray LG wins in the EU

2) Hope LG gets their injunction against Sony in the USA against the PS3 (US courts are looking into it).

Why number 1?  I mean you may as well use the systems you own. 

Boycott using the PSN I guess. Maybe I should just refresh my PS3 back to firmware 1.0 and install linux. Use it as a 2nd PC.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

It is being reported that LG have won a further extension and even more PS3 have now been inpounded in Holland. Sony apparently are at the Hague trying to get the extension lifted.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Hilarious, blu-ray, the reason the ps3 has so very much suffered for half a decade is now going to be the straw that ruined europe as a sony stronghold

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s

Facelift bar!

= =  = = http://www.abcneed.com = = =

Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $45

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $42

Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36

T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $20

Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30

Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16

New era cap $16

ATO shoes $42

Gucci shoes $42 ,prada shoes $40

NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29

YSL shoes $85

Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18

FREE SHIPPING

Low prices, high quality products. Welcome to Buy . Accept paypal payment, accept Credit card payments, electronic check payments.

= =  = = http://www.abcneed.com = = =

Around the Network
mendozahotness said:

Hilarious, blu-ray, the reason the ps3 has so very much suffered for half a decade is now going to be the straw that ruined europe as a sony stronghold

I wouldn't say "ruined sony's stronghold" so much as "mildly inconvience Sony for about a month and possibly force them to change how they ship products into the EU."

I don't understand why that's the port of entry into the EU anyway...

sony wins 

http://www.insidegamer.nl/bedrijf/uitgever/sonycomputerentertainmenteurope/nieuws/34915/Sony-wint-kort-geding-tegen-LG.html

kowenicki said:
Kasz216 said:
mendozahotness said:

I wouldn't say "ruined sony's stronghold" so much as "mildly inconvience Sony for about a month and possibly force them to change how they ship products into the EU."

because it is the biggest port in Europe?

Yeah but i mean... why?

I mean... it's way outta the way.  From Asia you basically have to float past nearly every other Europeon country.

kowenicki said:
Kasz216 said:
kowenicki said:
Kasz216 said:
mendozahotness said:

because it is the biggest port in Europe?

Yeah but i mean... why?

I mean... it's way outta the way.

but its really really huge.

which port isnt out of the way though?

its near to all the big markets, UK, France, Germany

And maybe it's the cheaper rout they have to hit all major markets in europe, sometimes road costs are higher than going a little more on boat =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."