By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LG gets injunction against PS3 sales in Europe!?

I wonder how much this could effect sales...

Around the Network
baggy said:

Boycotting LG even tho  I wouldnt buy anything LG anyways (cause its shit)

Funny that, the general consensus is that LG has already passed Sony is quality products.

V-r0cK said:
kowenicki said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

M$ backing LG confirmed??? :(

seriously these kind of comments are pretty juvenile.

why bother.

There could be some truth behind it as I often see (on my local Futureshop/Bestbuy flyer) when an Xbox360 is given away free with a TV purchase, its always with an LG tv lol.

I always thought 360 was always closely tied to Samsung .. at least in this country. And all the big events they have Samsung TV's used.

osamanobama said:
kowenicki said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

why bother.

lets switch it around

xbox is getting an injunction by some company, and someone says $ony backing motorola confirmed?

would you complain?

your annoying no offense but its true.

Galaki said:
baggy said:

Boycotting LG even tho  I wouldnt buy anything LG anyways (cause its  shit )

Funny that, the general consensus is that LG has already passed Sony is quality products.

Just my oppinion in comparison to sony and other brands. Ill change my post so I dont "offend".

Around the Network
Seece said:
V-r0cK said:
kowenicki said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

why bother.

There could be some truth behind it as I often see (on my local Futureshop/Bestbuy flyer) when an Xbox360 is given away free with a TV purchase, its always with an LG tv lol.

I always thought 360 was always closely tied to Samsung .. at least in this country. And all the big events they have Samsung TV's used.

I can definitely understand seeing 360 tied to Samsung since they are the biggest but I guess maybe in NA, LG's trying to push it bigger teaming with 360?  

I'd love to see a 360 given away free with a purchase of a Sony tv just to see how all the MS & Sony fans react and confused.

from this date onwards i officially hate lg, their bluray players are shite, bought one it always froze on me, have a tv made by them, not even 4 years old and is already malfunctioning, i am not buying anymore lg products ever.

sony and lg was working on this tech a long time ago, i dont know what happened but for sure lg dont have all the rights, im sure sony will settle and offer to not block lg smartphones, im sure that way evryone will be happy, i think that is all lg want really

i can really picture them awaiting a biting nails for some sony doom news. me on the other hand am happy at sonys gaming service to its fans a steady stream of exclusive titles. unlike................he he

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Wow, didn't see this coming at all

Interesting. LG products are seen as more inferior then Sony ones in the UK. Meaning they are cheaper. But then sales of the PS3 might/would have helped sales of LG tvs as people will want to afford a decent HD tv to go with their PS3. Sony TVs cost more.

Well, I hope this get's resolved quickly.

Hmm, pie.