By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS “Causes Mass Eye Pain” “Needs 15m Break Every 30m”

tarheel91 said:

Sankaku Complex is known for hating on anything Nintendo.  The stuff they post is often grossly exaggerated, taken out of context, or outright lies.  You don't go to that site for the news. >_>


Why is it a lie?

 

As I said before after about 30 minutes I get headaches from watching 3D, I suppose you think Im the only one in the world that has this problem also?



Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:

Found the original source I was wrong it's 6 tweets:

http://jin115.com/archives/51756523.html

6 tweets = a mass.

5 was ok but 6? No Nintendo you’ve crossed the line now!!

 

I think the 3DS is doomed now :(



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.



you know what happens when you play the 3ds and it works perfectly fine and you love it?  You continue playing it

you what what happens if when you play you get a headache or hate it?  you go online and bitch about it

 

no shit we are hearing only bad things about it.  people are a thousand times more vocal when they hate something than if they like it



Antabus said:

Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.


That's so sadistic that it hurts, xD.



 

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Antabus said:

Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.


I dont think it will fail necessarily, but I expect alot of people complaining to Nintendo regarding this issue



irstupid said:

you know what happens when you play the 3ds and it works perfectly fine and you love it?  You continue playing it

you what what happens if when you play you get a headache or hate it?  you go online and bitch about it

 

no shit we are hearing only bad things about it.  people are a thousand times more vocal when they hate something than if they like it


It doesn't mean the complaint can be dismissed. Economics don't work that way.



A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Lyrikalstylez said:
Antabus said:

Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.


I dont think it will fail necessarily, but I expect alot of people complaining to Nintendo regarding this issue

if we extrapolate this from the 6 twitter post in japan to america, that equates to almost 15 twitter posts in america alone.

god save those 15 people



tarheel91 said:

Sankaku Complex is known for hating on anything Nintendo.  The stuff they post is often grossly exaggerated, taken out of context, or outright lies.  You don't go to that site for the news. >_>

But you can go there for hentai! WOOT WOOT!



alfredofroylan said:

Found the original source I was wrong it's 6 tweets:

http://jin115.com/archives/51756523.html

6 tweets = a mass.

Evidentally, it's a 20% increase!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.