By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS “Causes Mass Eye Pain” “Needs 15m Break Every 30m”

Antabus said:

Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.

I think over 200,000 pre-orders, massive hype and downright awesomeness disagrees with you there

Just because you hope something to fail ,doesn't mean it will. It was 6 people complaining. They could be lying, tired, one-offs or not adjusted the 3D correctly. So...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
irstupid said:

you know what happens when you play the 3ds and it works perfectly fine and you love it?  You continue playing it

you what what happens if when you play you get a headache or hate it?  you go online and bitch about it

no shit we are hearing only bad things about it.  people are a thousand times more vocal when they hate something than if they like it

Thats true, like we say at work, it takes 10 satisfy custome to make up for 1 unsatisfy.

Icyedge said:
irstupid said:

you know what happens when you play the 3ds and it works perfectly fine and you love it?  You continue playing it

you what what happens if when you play you get a headache or hate it?  you go online and bitch about it

no shit we are hearing only bad things about it.  people are a thousand times more vocal when they hate something than if they like it

Thats true, like we say at work, it takes 10 satisfy custome to make up for 1 unsatisfy.

Or, in Nointendo's case, 1,000 satisfied customers for some reason

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Icyedge said:
irstupid said:

no, nintendo is an infinite:1 ratio.  doesn't matter how many people liek something it will always be tossed aside as being a blind fanboy or a girl/baby/grandparent, NONGAMER

Lyrikalstylez said:

Why is it a lie?

As I said before after about 30 minutes I get headaches from watching 3D, I suppose you think Im the only one in the world that has this problem also?

xD Sankaku is hilarious...

When the new 360s were released a couple months ago their was a joke article on Edge about how the RRoD was no more and if the 360s had hardware failures they would a different combination of lights. It was a nice little funny article just showing what they looked like. No one had complained about it or anything. Sankaku got ahold of the article and posted "New 360s still suffering severe breakdowns" or some crap like that linking back to the Edge article. Sankaku is a joke that is better left alone

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Icyedge said:
irstupid said:

LOL! And when it comes to glassless 3D and tweeter its a 1 million / 1 ratio :P.

Antabus said:

Sounds nice. I think 3DS will fail in west.

...Wha? O_o

I don't think Nintendo would release a product that is prone to making people have head aches and eye's sore. After Virtual Boys dismal success Nintendo isn't about to risk loosing billions on a product they aren't 100% sure is going to sell well.I'm alittle concerned that I may have some problems with the screen. But my faith in Nintendo out ways my concern.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

oh my...the 3DS is doomed!!! ^^

And yet not one complaint of being sucked into a 3DS and being chased by Bowser.  People need to get their priorities straight.