By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LivingMetal said:

So you need a block button to prevent yourself from responding to me?  Please resist the urge from responding to this response.  You can to it.  Even though we weren't made for each other, I have enough faith in you that you can do it.  Stay tough, stay strong.  Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it...

No I am not the only one who is sick of the crap that comes out in your posts. I seem to be the only one that says anything about it annoyingly.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Michael-5 said:
Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:
Conegamer said:
I reckon it'll end up around the same as Halo 3 LT...

For me over 10m sure but less than Halo 3 (11.4m).

That was my first prediction for Reach.

I think it will be close...

Dropping off FAR too quick for my liking. I wonder if the same will happen with GT5, though, it doesn't look like it ATM

GT5 already had a steep drop off. Haven't you noticed it's already out of the top 10, and that it's weekly sales are about half GT4's? GT4 was in the top 10 for about 25 weeks, selling 90k weekly, GT5 is like 20th selling 50k now.

That not true.

Reach already tracking below Halo 3 like GT5 but GT5 will begin t o track above GT4 soon... and yet had adjustments to be made in GT5 sales.

And GT4 was below 90k after 10 weeks... after 25 weeks GT4 was selling 30,615.

Stop showing wrong data to people. You know week 25 for GT4 is week 25 just in Japan... week 17 in America and week 15 in EMEAA.

And if you don't know how much GT4 sold every week I can show to you:

# GT4
1 2,523,055
2 1,000,378
3 510,176
4 326,608
5 231,662
6 178,044
7 137,261
8 120,989
9 102,768
10 92,089
11 80,643
12 77,354
13 67,939
14 60,955
15 55,236
... ...
25 30,615

False, Reach is tracking 430k above Halo 3 at this time.

Stop presenting false data!! :P joking.

GT5 is tracking 66% as well as GT4, and except for last week, sowed no signs of reducing that ratio. Even last week, GT5 was only tracking 71% as well as GT4, and I recall PS3 had discounts on the 160Gig model, so that would likely have affected sales.

Also I know GT4 dropped to 30k after about 25 weeks. My 90k number was using 12 weeks after Americas launch (which was only 2 weeks off from EMEAA, didn't think the difference would be that different, and it really isn't). The actual number was about 77k like you have shown. What's your point?

GT5 will drop too, probably faster because January is a higher software selling month then June.

Also remember GT4 did not go through it's first holiday season with that above data. In fact 25 weeks is just before the holiday season starts in EMEAA, funny you stop your data at 25 weeks. Do sales pick up immediatly after that as GT4 enters its first holiday season in EMEAA and Americas? Do you think GT5 can match GT4's sales in it's second holiday season compared to GT4's first?

Look closer at these figures, you can see why my prediction of 8.5-9.4 million makes complete sence.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

So you need a block button to prevent yourself from responding to me?  Please resist the urge from responding to this response.  You can to it.  Even though we weren't made for each other, I have enough faith in you that you can do it.  Stay tough, stay strong.  Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it...

No I am not the only one who is sick of the crap that comes out in your posts. I seem to be the only one that says anything about it annoyingly.

aussie, I don't know how you do it, but you always seem pissed when you enter a thread .. and that's quite annoying to me tbh

AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

Awwww, Gekky.  I was hoping you'd be strong enough to resist.  Since you want me so much, maybe you can use it as a strength instead of a weakness to ignore my posts.  Since that's the case, I'll post more around here to better the chances of you coming across them to help toughen you up.  At the very least, I can be a friend by doing this for you.  You'll thank me later, pal, even though it isn't needed.

Lafiel said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

aussie, I don't know how you do it, but you always seem pissed when you enter a thread .. and that's quite annoying to me tbh

Now,now.  Aussie did say:

"hmmm people cannot judge peoples feelings when they are typed sooo."

Thou shalt not judge.  The Great Aussie!

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Lafiel said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

Now,now.  Aussie did say:

"hmmm people cannot judge peoples feelings when they are typed sooo."

Thou shalt not judge.  The Great Aussie!

yes I read that, which is why I didn't write in a factual way, "seem pissed" instead of "are pissed" and I added a "I don't know how you do it", for he said he was relaxed earlier in this thread

Raze said:
chapset said:

xbox 360 50k above wii in NA, wow kinect is really doing wonders, or maybe a bit overtrack

your math is a bit off, 38K, not 50k. But hey what's a 23% difference? It seems to work for meteorologists in their margin of error ;)

your reading is a bit off I said NA, I don't really give a fuck really I own all three console play the 360 the most but the xbox tend to be overtrack here on vgc and people start shit storms of trolling, but when the numbers get adjust everybody act like nothing happen and do the same shit the week after that

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Raze said:
chapset said:

xbox 360 50k above wii in NA, wow kinect is really doing wonders, or maybe a bit overtrack

your math is a bit off, 38K, not 50k. But hey what's a 23% difference? It seems to work for meteorologists in their margin of error ;)

your reading is a bit off I said NA, I don't really give a fuck really I own all three console play the 360 the most but the xbox tend to be overtrack here on vgc and people start shit storms of trolling, but when the numbers get adjust everybody act like nothing happen and do the same shit the week after that

wow, you should eat breakfast. you get awfully cranky when you don't eat. =)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

Awwww, Gekky.  I was hoping you'd be strong enough to resist.  Since you want me so much, maybe you can use it as a strength instead of a weakness to ignore my posts.  Since that's the case, I'll post more around here to better the chances of you coming across them to help toughen you up.  At the very least, I can be a friend by doing this for you.  You'll thank me later, pal, even though it isn't needed.

Lol, you so funny!  Keep doing your thing, man.

gergroy said:
Lafiel said:
Nsanity said:

PS3 edges out the 360 this week and some of you are acting like it won by landslide or the Xbox is doomed.

well, the territorial-ness of it's sales are quite concerning -  if yellowstone happens to errupt next week, then the majority of it's sales will die instantly

I'm pretty sure that would see the majority of all 3 console sales die, since yellowstone is suppose to be a super volcano that if it erupted could be world ending.  

The southern hemisphere would probably be habitable especially Australia.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.