By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PS3 edges out the 360 this week and some of you are acting like it won by landslide or the Xbox is doomed.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

PS3 edges out the 360 this week and some of you are acting like it won by landslide or the Xbox is doomed.

360 is doomed!!!

Nah just kidding, PS3 160GIG model discounts are to be accounted for the PS3 lead, and next week Killzone will help. Still it's a statistical tie.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Nsanity said:

Oh come on, I'm pretty sure most of the comments that say Sony domination self reference the retardedness of calling it a victory with abundant uses of "ZOMG" and "LOLZ."

Anyone who you can find who seems serious.....well, that's the internet for ya.  :(

XanderZane said:
Jay520 said:

PS3 also adjusted up in past weeks

Yes.. it was adjust up weeks in Jan too. Then the NPD came out and it got adjusted down. My problem is, no adjustment has been made yet for the PS3 's US sales, so how does it have a 15% increase over the 'adjusted up' numbers from last week? Why didn't the 360 and Wii get large increases as well? That's my problem. No one has a valid explanation yet.

I think it's line-up combined with the killzone 3 commercials is a valid explanation people see the commercial, do some research, see all the great game and run out and buy it

Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
D-Joe said:
Jay520 said:

XBOX Just Got Killzowned

LOL Just kidding. Good numbers for both HD consoles. 

is that mean Killzone never catch up HALO?

not yet....

No it's a representation of the people who play Killzone and Halo. Halo is mostly little kids, and Killzone is people who have a copy of GT5 as well, Still the damn little kid can outrun that Subaru.

I was thinking of something similar. The Japanese car is technology (PS3's touted better graphics/Blu-Ray) and guy on foot is the primitive mode of transport, no tech here besides a pair of kicks (an American pair of Chuck Taylors) represents Xbox/Halo. Primitive Halo man wins this race.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
D-Joe said:
Jay520 said:

XBOX Just Got Killzowned

not yet....

No it's a representation of the people who play Killzone and Halo. Halo is mostly little kids, and Killzone is people who have a copy of GT5 as well, Still the damn little kid can outrun that Subaru.

I was thinking of something similar. The Japanese car is technology (PS3's touted better graphics/Blu-Ray) and guy on foot is the primitive mode of transport, no tech here besides a pair of kicks (an American pair of Chuck Taylors) represents Xbox/Halo. Primitive Halo man wins this race.

You guys are getting too deep with the picture.

Jay520 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
D-Joe said:
Jay520 said:

XBOX Just Got Killzowned

not yet....

You guys are getting too deep with the picture.

No depth here for me, this was the first thing I thought of. Just plucked it off the top of my dome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Now I'm sure all the PS3 fanboys will switch to "PS3 WON!" Remember the other weeks when Xbox was on top? "It's a tie."

Lol, good numbers all around. I wonder how much the PSP will increase with the new price cut?

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Only 107K for Kinect this week? It's falling like a sack of potatoes.

We need the 2nd wave of Kenect games immediatly.

PS3 numbers just dont seem right in Americas.

January average week was 79000 and that even includes 1st week still inflated from Holidays.  Take it out and January averaged 73461.  January NPD said 267K for US and that is an average of 67K per week.

February until this past week averaged 81K per week which in itself is an increase from January. Historically isnt February down compared to January.   Then this week it jumps to 96K without anything to boost the sales (there were gift card offers all through January as well so that isnt it.). 

Doesnt make sense.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.