By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

1. Khuutra

2. Rolstoppable

3. Rainbow Yoshi

4. Darthdevim01

5. Nintendogamer

Around the Network
trashleg said:

snesboy, because im actually madly in love with him

lolita, because i reckon we could actually be good friends if we didnt live hundreds of miles away

d21lewis, just cos he's cool like that. he's like an older, blacker, funnier male version of me. with more sarcasm.

axumbladetruckOsaurushatmozacarl2291. because i love all those guys.

darthdevidem01. i want to walk his dog.

edit: maxwell.

there are others. nen-suer, so i can give him a hug and apologise for the mafia game that ruined his relationship-building skills. and highwaystar so we can talk science. and there are more. :)

D: When people made threads like this before I used to be the first you mentioned with lots a nice things being said, now I'm just an edit in with nothing T_T *goes and cries himself to sleep*

Also thanks for everyone wanting to meet me ^^ you're the group I'd like to meet as well, there's a couple of others too but mostly a curiosity rather than actually wanting to meet them

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

No especific order...

Darthdevidem01 - LOL he is the DARTH
CGI-Quality - Maybe I read all his comments... incredibly reasonable and coherent
Carl2291 - he's cool and persecuted by moderators
Seece - he is a fan but reasonable
Arcturus - so much work to made and updated the trophy league every week
Beuli2 - he is rule on vgchartz and he is brasilian

There are a lot more but I listed just five six ;)... sorry guys... I like to meet even kowenicki.

BoneArk said:

I use to rarely drink,but, don't drink at all no more. U work for a rum company, that must be fun for u. lol

Yea...we do it almost everyday...mainly after hours of course ;)

In no order, and theres more than 5...

darth, badgenome, trashleg, CGI, Rol, Khuutra, Xen, outlawauron, Seece, kowenicki, slimebeast, zexen, d21, crazzyman, leo-j...

There are more, but I will end it there

Around the Network

I have no idea who is still active.

zex, lestat, majin, skeez, damk, supermario, saki and xen (the promise still remains )

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Nintendogamer said:

1. Cheebee

2. Trashleg

3.BoneArk ( since he wants to meet me :))

4.Rainbow Yoshi

5. siko1989

Gahh someone would want to meet me! I feel so important now ^^

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

MaxwellGT2000 said:
trashleg said:

snesboy, because im actually madly in love with him

lolita, because i reckon we could actually be good friends if we didnt live hundreds of miles away

d21lewis, just cos he's cool like that. he's like an older, blacker, funnier male version of me. with more sarcasm.

axumbladetruckOsaurushatmozacarl2291. because i love all those guys.

darthdevidem01. i want to walk his dog.

edit: maxwell.

there are others. nen-suer, so i can give him a hug and apologise for the mafia game that ruined his relationship-building skills. and highwaystar so we can talk science. and there are more. :)

D: When people made threads like this before I used to be the first you mentioned with lots a nice things being said, now I'm just an edit in with nothing T_T *goes and cries himself to sleep*

Also thanks for everyone wanting to meet me ^^ you're the group I'd like to meet as well, there's a couple of others too but mostly a curiosity rather than actually wanting to meet them

i meant to write more than that, i dont know what happened to my edit :/

it would be fun to hang out with you, we could hit up some cosplay events :D :D :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
TruckOSaurus said:

First, I'd like to go out clubbing with all the gaymers and hatmoza ('cause he likes us so much).

Then I'd like to play a game of real life Mafia with all the Mafia players here.

That's about 50-60 people right there, I'll have to think about who I'd pick if I had to choose specific members.

yeah I'd get to hang out with you twice :D

Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:

1) Noname2000- PACKER PARTAY!! WAHOO! Discussing ninty would be fun too. 

2) Joelcool7- My favorite threads on the site are often generated by Joel. It'd be pretty cool to coversate w/him. Plus he can teach me how to become a canadian mounty.

3) CGI-quality- I'd like to pick his brain about some game(s) and the future of the vg industry.

4)Rol- After Amp316 is done with his ditka-foolery, I'd have Rol watch some glorious Reggie White footage.

5) Conegamer- I think conegamer is the user I would most want to play games with. I like his tastes and his love for games. 

Yayz somebody wants to meet me! I could most definatly tell you how to become a mountie. Oh Canada.... lol

Oh boy!

Btw, whereabout do you live in canada?

Lower mainland British Columbia. About an hour out of Vancouver. They always say not to give away your real location on the internet. But I can come close lol. Where abouts in the States do you live? West Coast?

The city formerly known as southeast Alaska! 

Hey my Province borders your state. Too bad your way up North and I live 15-minutes from the Washington border.

By southeast Alaska I mean Washington...NFL commentators use the term do signify how far nw and away from everyone esle the area is.