By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person and hang out with and why.

Here's my top 5:

1. amp316- I think amp316 and I have a lot in common. Football, anime, wrestling and video games and he seems to be a awesome guy. Besides he is older than most VGChartz members, he'll be like an older brother. lol

2.  blunty51- Blunty51 seems like a smart guy. I think if we were to meet, we'll be good friends. I always wondered how he looks too. lol

3.  Imphamis- We have a lot of things in common. Zelda, wrestling, and anime/manga, yeah Imphasis would be a cool person to hang out with.

4.  Nintendogamer- Nintendo fan just like me. I always wanted an European has a friend, Nintendogamer seems smart and knows his facts.

5.  Noname2200- A smart & funny guy. I think his personality is similar to mine. I think we would have a lot of fun just hanging out and chillin'.

Around the Network

1. Cheebee

2. Trashleg

3.BoneArk ( since he wants to meet me :))

4.Rainbow Yoshi

5. siko1989

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

MaxwellGT2000 - Been talking to each other for a while, he's a nice person. Quite a lot in commun.

Trashleg - Would be nice to meet another female gamer. She seems nice and even if we didn't have a lot in commun, a gaming session would be interesting!

Highwaystar101 - Well he lives in the UK that would make it easier, and I've always liked his opinions on things. Not sure how well we'd get along but hey just for a meet up and play a game, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too bad!

DeltaXIII - Been talking to each other for a while too, he's a very interesting person. ^^

D21Lewis - Just because he's a funny guy and it would be quite amusing to be around with.

To be honest though I don't really talk to that many people on here. I'm more of a msn conversationalist and not too many people from vgchartz are on my list.

darth, dsister, zexen_lowe, 2000cc, badgenome.

Torillian - Best Admin on this site *runs*, i just love his reviews.

axumblade - I feel like we have a lot in common, and we are close in age. Best Mod on this site *runs again*

Khuutra - I would make him play infamous.

darthdevidem01 - Most popular guy on the site. Really nice fellow.

Arcturus - So i could thank him for the trophy league in person and give him a gift for his efforts.

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:

1. Cheebee

2. Trashleg

3.BoneArk ( since he wants to meet me :))

4.Rainbow Yoshi

5. siko1989

Thanks.

More than 5 people... but I'd still like to meet them all.

MaxwellGT: We're both from the South and both our names are Patrick. That's cool. He's also a nice guy and fun to talk with about random shenanigans.

CGI-Quality: We both live in the same state, so it would be funny if we ever met up. The fact that he's a cool dude doesn't hurt either.

DarthDevidem: It would be fun to run around London, drinking tea and eating Fish and Chips while saying things like "Pip pip cheerio!". We'd also bring our dogs with us and terrorize cats.

Amp316: We'd talk about the bears while drinking a beer and watching Die Hard.

Khuutra: He just seems like a bad enough dude to save the president.

Kaiser: Kaiser never posts on VGC (do it!), but he's awesome. A really great guy who rocks my socks.

RolStoppable: He put the last metroid in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

First, I'd like to go out clubbing with all the gaymers and hatmoza ('cause he likes us so much).

Then I'd like to play a game of real life Mafia with all the Mafia players here.

That's about 50-60 people right there, I'll have to think about who I'd pick if I had to choose specific members.

Signature goes here!

There are so many that I'd like to meet but if I had to narrow it down to five:

Bone Ark -  Like he said, we have many similar tastes in video games, football, anime, and wrestling.  We also have played countless hours of Monster Hunter Tri and GoldenEye together online.

Smeags - He's a funny guy and a good writer.  I'd also like to talk about the Bears and watch Die Hard with him.  I would be drinking a Pepsi though since I have already consumed more alcohol than the entire site put together times five and given it up.  We also both love Sonic.

noname 2200 - He is genuinely one of the best conversationalists (is that a word?) on the site.  I can talk to him about games, sports, and pop culture for hours.

Wick - I'd take a trip to Australia and check out his Stormtrooper outfit.  We'd play poker and he'd kick my butt at it.

Rolstoppable - I'd want to see how quick witted he is in person.  I'd asked him something and see if he'd have a quick comeback or would stop and think for a few seconds before typing.  Also, I would bind him up in a straight jacket, hold his eyes open with metal clamps, and force him to watch Walter Payton highlights.      

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It's only the Monster Hunter Tri thread that got me talking to anyone in this site. In fact, it's pretty much only BoneArk.

But I'm curious to meet some of the top posters on this site to see how they really stack up when they're not behind a computer screen.

Definitely BoneArk - The only guy I really talk to fairly regularly here. A straight up good natured guy who actually takes me seriously. It'll be good to meet up, have some drinks and play MH3 arena on a bad head. Come t'dad man!

Others would be badgenome, d21lewis, amp316 & noname. It's either MH3 or i just laugh a lot when I read their posts. Some both ;)