By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ The Last Story

Around the Network
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

I love how 360 will go from last to first based on the last territory to go up.  :(

Crazy Generation this one.

Ps3 and 360 are tied in Europe , Ps3 leads Middle East , Afria and Asia and Japan... 360 Leads U.S , Canada , México but Ps3 is stronger in Brazil and South america... Crazy Gen.

Oh and with all of this , Wii is getting owned and was 1st years ago.. lool wtf

Wow, I didn't expect Wii to be so low again.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Reach said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

I love how 360 will go from last to first based on the last territory to go up.  :(

Ps3 and 360 are tied in Europe , Ps3 leads Middle East , Afria and Asia and Japan... 360 Leads U.S , Canada , México but Ps3 is stronger in Brazil and South america... Crazy Gen.

ps3 is nearly 3 million ahead in Europe, so it leads there too, its not a tie but everything else i agree with ;)

phinch1 said:
Reach said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

ps3 is nearly 3 million ahead in Europe, so it leads there too, its not a tie but everything else i agree with ;)

This Week is a 4K difference on EU

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

And I expect Wii to stay in 4th or maybe go to 3rd,  PSP will have to do above 40K in America's to be above Wii.

I'm getting tired of you and your constant PSP BASHING!  What did it ever do to you!  *weeps*

I'm not bashing the PSP I'm just saying it needs to sell this amount to top this system.

You know I'm messin' with ya right?  I'm just happy the PSP is doing kinda okay right now lol.  Still can't understand the Catherine numbers, but I'm not gonna argue.  What has The Last Story done to date?

Not enough is the simple answer...

Told ya PSP would be fine this week, likely PS3>360>Wii>DS>PSP this week, but all consoles, including PSP, will be real close this week

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

And I expect Wii to stay in 4th or maybe go to 3rd,  PSP will have to do above 40K in America's to be above Wii.

I'm getting tired of you and your constant PSP BASHING!  What did it ever do to you!  *weeps*

I'm not bashing the PSP I'm just saying it needs to sell this amount to top this system.

You know I'm messin' with ya right?  I'm just happy the PSP is doing kinda okay right now lol.  Still can't understand the Catherine numbers, but I'm not gonna argue.  What has The Last Story done to date?

Told ya PSP would be fine this week, likely PS3>360>Wii>DS>PSP this week, but all consoles, including PSP, will be real close this week

Really, 360 not in first?  I hope you are right my friend.  lol

NYANKS said:
Conegamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

Same, but chances are it'll be first anyway :P

NYANKS said:
Conegamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

Well, it's last ATM (it must be d00med! ), and I predict it to outsell the PS3 by around 25k. With these figures it'll be very close, and the PS3 may just nip ahead...

Let's not forget the Wii will be only 10k behind, if not less, as well, and after adjustments...

When you're the head of the Sony Support Squad you have to B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

Yeah right. The Wii will also jump a step up as well. Next weeks total should be interesting after the 3DS launches. PS3 2011 lead will be short lived, that's for sure. 3DS sales will probably be 4-5x's greater then PSP. Wii sales are low as they don't seem to have a decent Spring lineup of games. No big games the first 3 months of the year.

'gaming till I'm gone'