By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

I love how 360 will go from last to first based on the last territory to go up.  :(

And I expect Wii to stay in 4th or maybe go to 3rd,  PSP will have to do above 40K in America's to be above Wii.

I'm getting tired of you and your constant PSP BASHING!  What did it ever do to you!  *weeps*

I'm not bashing the PSP I'm just saying it needs to sell this amount to top this system.

You know I'm messin' with ya right?  I'm just happy the PSP is doing kinda okay right now lol.  Still can't understand the Catherine numbers, but I'm not gonna argue.  What has The Last Story done to date?

LST needs to sell more, can't really understand why it's selling bad well, if people don't play it because it's on the wii then too bad for them.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Wii needs to sell at least 59K in america's for it to be in line with my prediction.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Immortal said:

Next week is what we care about, not this insignificant one.

I'm interested in whether or not PS3 can hold this lead over 360 after Americas, though. The 360'll have to drop harshly for it, but I suppose it could.

Lol I appreciate your optimism intensely, but sadly the 360 will win by like 20k.  :(  No way that drop happens.  A PS3 spike would probably be more likely.

Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:

GO PSP! GO PS3!

I love how 360 will go from last to first based on the last territory to go up.  :(

And I expect Wii to stay in 4th or maybe go to 3rd,  PSP will have to do above 40K in America's to be above Wii.

I'm getting tired of you and your constant PSP BASHING!  What did it ever do to you!  *weeps*

I'm not bashing the PSP I'm just saying it needs to sell this amount to top this system.

You know I'm messin' with ya right?  I'm just happy the PSP is doing kinda okay right now lol.  Still can't understand the Catherine numbers, but I'm not gonna argue.  What has The Last Story done to date?

LST needs to sell more, can't really understand why it's selling bad well, if people don't play it because it's on the wii then too bad for them.

Why would Wii owners not buy it because it's on the Wii?  Not like there is an amazing amount of great rpg's like last gen....

NYANKS said:
Immortal said:

I'm interested in whether or not PS3 can hold this lead over 360 after Americas, though. The 360'll have to drop harshly for it, but I suppose it could.

Lol I appreciate your optimism intensely, but sadly the 360 will win by like 20k.  :(  No way that drop happens.  A PS3 spike would probably be more likely.

I'm more interested if X360 can mantain this lead after February NPD numbers ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Immortal said:

360's been quite erratic the last few weeks -- some surpressed demand due to shortages in early January has been giving it unexpected boosts recently. That could easily amount to a drop-off this week if the demand from before was fulfilled in the previous weeks.

It's unlikely, but plausible. Why would you suppose the PS3 will spike, though?

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Zlejedi said:
NYANKS said:
Immortal said:

I'm more interested if X360 can mantain this lead after February NPD numbers ;)

PS3 UNDERTRACKED!  360 OVERTRACKED by 300,000!  The Wonderswan has actually been the market leader for the last 10 years! 

P.S. It would be hilarious.  And it would only fuel this PS3 undertracked talk.

Immortal said:
NYANKS said:
Immortal said:

360's been quite erratic the last few weeks -- some surpressed demand due to shortages in early January has been giving it unexpected boosts recently. That could easily amount to a drop-off this week if the demand from before was fulfilled in the previous weeks.

It's unlikely, but plausible. Why would you suppose the PS3 will spike, though?

No reason at all lol.  I just thought it might be more likely than a 360 decrease. I thought it had stabilized, but your post gives me a glimmer of hope lmao.

Price cuts all round in Tesco this week, maybe we will see a boost by about 1% - 7% for each home console.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Sonydomination... until the American numbers show up =/

Well, I suppose this week will be quite similar to last. Which is great.