By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: 'This is Just the Beginning'

I'm sure that E3 will be better than this. I was hoping for more, though. Sony has the exclusives on lock this year. But lets face it, there are some great games coming out this year that I am already planning on buying:

Beyond Good And Evil HD

L.A. Noire

Gears 3

Mass Effect 3

Battlefield 3

The Last Guardian(if it comes out this year)

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

And I work a lot. I probably won't have enough time to play all of these games as much as I want.

Around the Network
TRios_Zen said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1151922p1.html

Good....lord. Where does Microsoft find their PR guys?

NOT sure what exactly are you complaining about...

You mad that their PR guy is excited about Kinect games (Gunstringer, and Kinect Star Wars) or that he's alluding to more games being announced at E3?

I mean... the NERVE of the guy!  Liking Kinect and lying about having new games to announce (cause, you know, you've been to the future and know what's being announced at E3).  UNBELIEVABLE!

it's a delusional PR Statement.

Lyrikalstylez said:
4k1x3r said:

If FFXvXIII has an open world as some rumors said, and that it goes multiplat, with all it implies, then fuck you SE.

Wait wait wait... Gunstringer is a... core game for them? O_O They serious or?

why would you hate it that 360 users would be able to play also, I mean just get it for ps3 and shut up

Its amazing how much a simple game going multi could effect your enjoyement of it!!

It's not about it really being on the 360. It's the fact that PS3 exclusives are made in the highest of epic quality and unlike 360 exclusives use the power of the system to set itself apart. A Final Fantasy made up of all these qualities of this gens tech coupled with the team working on Versus is pure win. On the 360 it will turn out exactly how FF13 did.

Skeeuk said:

well a halo remake is deffo on cards. im dissapointed at forza kinect that should have come out next summer, pgr5 should have made it this year instead

other than that we could see the crytek kingdoms game possibly a ninja gaiden 3

After Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's turnout by Japanese demand, I am pretty sure the 360 will no longer be paying Tecmo for timed exclusivity. Microsoft got screwed beyond reason on that one.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Skeeuk said:

well a halo remake is deffo on cards. im dissapointed at forza kinect that should have come out next summer, pgr5 should have made it this year instead

After Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's turnout by Japanese demand, I am pretty sure the 360 will no longer be paying Tecmo for timed exclusivity. Microsoft got screwed beyond reason on that one.

I think it was Itadaki forcing it on the 360 only really, no money hats, he just had the sway at Tecmo so the higher ups couldn't really tell him off until they all got changed, if you ask me.  So with Itadaki gone the dev team could do as they damn well please now.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Skeeuk said:

I think it was Itadaki forcing it on the 360 only really, no money hats, he just had the sway at Tecmo so the higher ups couldn't really tell him off until they all got changed, if you ask me.  So with Itadaki gone the dev team could do as they damn well please now.

Itagaki played no part in the creation of the Sigma series. He actually boycotted both games and they both ended up being superior. Tecmo took Microsofts money and now that Itagaki is gone, there will be no more timed exclusivity, i'm sure. Just wait. 

AussieGecko said:
DemoPS3 said:
Squilliam said:

Well I suppose they could have up to 4 1st party games announced and several 2nd/3rd party titles at E3... Anything can happen.

Lol, last year's E3 MS conference was one of the worst conference ever.

for someone with ps3 in their username shows a little bias.

I disagree for the record

I honestly don't see why you bother with all the trolls. All it does is just get your post count up and gives them the satisfaction of being heard.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
4k1x3r said:

If FFXvXIII has an open world as some rumors said, and that it goes multiplat, with all it implies, then fuck you SE.

Wait wait wait... Gunstringer is a... core game for them? O_O They serious or?

why would you hate it that 360 users would be able to play also, I mean just get it for ps3 and shut up

Its amazing how much a simple game going multi could effect your enjoyement of it!!

It's not about it really being on the 360. It's the fact that PS3 exclusives are made in the highest of epic quality and unlike 360 exclusives use the power of the system to set itself apart. A Final Fantasy made up of all these qualities of this gens tech coupled with the team working on Versus is pure win. On the 360 it will turn out exactly how FF13 did.

Not that's not what I meant, I pointed out the fact that it may have an open world, and thus, that open world can't be as open on a DVD of 8GB than on a Blu-Ray of 25GB, see what I mean?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
darkknightkryta said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Skeeuk said:

Itagaki played no part in the creation of the Sigma series. He actually boycotted both games and they both ended up being superior. Tecmo took Microsofts money and now that Itagaki is gone, there will be no more timed exclusivity, i'm sure. Just wait. 

I know he was against Sigma and had nothing to do with them, but I mean Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 were only on the X-Box "first" because Itagaki said so, I don't think it was for money reasons.  Unless MS paid Itagaki under the table.  And I never said Ninja Gaiden 3 was going to be time exclusive to anything... I was saying with Itagaki gone it was going to release on whatever the dev team wants it to which is probably the PS3 and 360.

darkknightkryta said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
darkknightkryta said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Skeeuk said:

I know he was against Sigma and had nothing to do with them, but I mean Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 were only on the X-Box "first" because Itagaki said so, I don't think it was for money reasons.  Unless MS paid Itagaki under the table.  And I never said Ninja Gaiden 3 was going to be time exclusive to anything... I was saying with Itagaki gone it was going to release on whatever the dev team wants it to which is probably the PS3 and 360.

It was because of money why it was exclusive. Tecmo funded Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 with the money Microsoft gave to them for timed exclusivity. Itagaki was a Microsoft fanboy, but that had little to do with why the timed exclusivity was paid for.