By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: 'This is Just the Beginning'

radiantshadow92 said:
themanwithnoname said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I would think you guys would be satisfied with Halo reach, but I guess I was wrong. If another Halo excites you, this is probably one of the reason Microsoft remains as repetitive  and reliant as they are.

So in other words, if another Halo excites us, shame on us!

Nah, i think he means that you guys should want more than another Halo and more new Ip's

Thank you.

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

beginning of what? more disappointment?

lol jk

there will probably be another halo this year of course ffv13 multiplat announcement

It works for COD apparently...

Beginning of what?

Probably last GOW, Halo not from Bungie, Rare doin shoovelware...

Oh sorry, there is that Crytec project and Forza. (Big E3 2011 announcement = they are with Kinect support)

They killed 1st xbox over night, maybe they are getting ready to do it again?

OMG NEW "KINECTBOX" CONFIRMED

ocean-1984 said:

Beginning of what?

Oh sorry, there is that Crytec project and Forza. (Big E3 2011 announcement = they are with Kinect support)

hmm interesting....

why the hate?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Excuse me if I don't get excited over this.

As far as this year is concerned I don't care if they announce any new games cause their are so many good games coming out this year...but they better get cracking for next year.

Around the Network

honestly, only games I'm looking forward to that aren't out yet are Dragon age 2, Gears of war 3, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3 (3 3's ), Zelda, and Skyrim.  Other than that, I don't really care what they announce, because I'm not buying it. 

ocean-1984 said:

Beginning of what?

whyuhatinbrah

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

beginning of what? more disappointment?

lol jk

there will probably be another halo this year of course ffv13 multiplat announcement

Serious, another Halo? What does Microsoft think, that gamers live and breathe by Halo? Nomura said Versus is a PS3 exclusive at the SE conference. With the negative FFXIII reception in Japan, I don't think they'll take too kindly to a multiplatform release of versus in Japan on the 360. 

he prob met versus in the westfor 360.

AussieGecko said:
ocean-1984 said:

Beginning of what?

hmm interesting....

why the hate?

Because my 360 is collectig dust (no interest in Kinect, and i play multiplatform games on PS3).

O brother, Im so tired of this wait till the next event b.s. these guys always spew forth on us, Im sick of it

Thats it Im not gonna buy anything for my 360 till these clowns actually make something new(Halo:Remake doesnt count)

PEACE OUT