By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So what exactly IS Microsofts first Party working on? Losing the Core gamer?

AussieGecko said:
Squilliam said:

Ask Twesterm about Star Wars: Kinect.... Oh... Wait! Yeah! He probably wouldn't tell you anything!

So is that what Twesterm is doing... I always wondered haha

Ms why must you mock us so with your abilities but only show what they are near release... why cant you be like sony and we actually know what it is before it is released haha

That way noone gets pissed off when they delay a game!

Tease.

Around the Network

after E3/Eurocom/TGS and this,only MS Japan announce some core games

Squilliam said:

That way noone gets pissed off when they delay a game!

yes but we have to put up with threads like this haha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
Squilliam said:

Ask Twesterm about Star Wars: Kinect.... Oh... Wait! Yeah! He probably wouldn't tell you anything!

Ms why must you mock us so with your abilities but only show what they are near release... why cant you be like sony and we actually know what it is before it is released haha

lol....yeah that's why they announced Gears3, Forza and Starwars Kinect @ last years E3  :P only halo remake remains to be announced.(for this years release)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

To me it looks like Microsoft is trying to find balance in the PC, Xbox360 Kinect and WP7 universe and create a sinergy in all 3 ecosystems. This isn't an easy task at all.

It looks like MS doesn't see much value in focusing solely on core games on 360...Wonder why? Do they know something we don't? Market colapse?

Around the Network

problem with ms. is that early this gen they money hatted third party exclusives instead of working on 3rd party. that helped them alot but rrod brough problems. also if they were more aggresive in pricing the ps3 woudnt be what its now. now that the ps3 has a base that cant be ignored they lost some 3rd party devs, that leaves them with the remaining third parties( epic games, remedey and the occasional ubisoft and crytek), and with their 1st party devs, turn 10 on forza, and rare on kinect games.

their not pumping out exclusives like they did, but their switch in buisness is working very well for them. ms is very smart and if it wasnt for rrod then they would have had a perfect generation.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

M.U.G.E.N said:
AussieGecko said:
Squilliam said:

lol....yeah that's why they announced Gears3, Forza and Starwars Kinect @ last years E3  :P only halo remake remains to be announced.(for this years release)

yeah, there pretty much been only one game that was announced years in advanced by Sony and that was GT5, but some reason people try to claim that as the rule not the exception. sony isnt any different than microsoft with game announcement (mostly)

I guess they are trying to be like Nintendo in their game announcements. Well other than Zelda which has been coming forever but was only announced last year. So yea following Nintendo's strategy. 

trasharmdsister12 said:

It's only a matter of time before Avatars and the Xbox Live marketplace are Kinect-ed to MSN.

That is one bad play on words 

In regards to topic, I played some Mass Effect 2 on Insane today. Ooft, I was in for a surprise on the first level.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

AussieGecko said:
Squilliam said:

Now I see why he gets so annoyed when people do not seem interested in kinect. I know he cannot, but if he actually shared something people might not have reason to insult kinect so readily.