By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So what exactly IS Microsofts first Party working on? Losing the Core gamer?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
chocoloco said:

Dude I only think they are pissing off people who own the 360 PS3 duo. For others, they probably could care less if Microsoft makes first party games because third parties are still coming out with very popular games. Most people will be satisfied by this .

Just be careful about complaining about Microsoft because some people think if you complain you must hate kinect and therefore you must hate Microsoft.

Not true, when you complain you show you care by saying a company has to satisfy me to get my money and not anyone else.

None of the PS3/360 owners I know are pissed. The 360 owners I know are talking about buying PS3's, because the year just keeps getting more and more stacked.

That is cool, but I hardly know anyone with more thane one console other than myself . Most people I know only have one console so it makes since that a few people would hear about all the great games coming out for PS3 and would notice Microsoft is not coming out with much and think , hey I wish I could play such and such game for PS3.

Still on these forums the people who complain about Microsofts lineup the most seem to be the ones who own both consoles. The people who won't even consider the  360 as a good system do not count as they are just blind fanboys who are unwilling totry new things.

Around the Network

@STAGE ive  been saying that for awhile and i dont even have a 360

I thought it was a bit concerning that MS didn't announce a single new 360 game at E3 (besides Kinect stuff). I initially shrugged it off as they were just focusing on Kinect right now, much like Nintendo is focused on 3DS, and they'd soon get back to making core 360 games, but here we are 8 months later and I've yet to see any. The only 360 games that even interest me this year are Skyrim and Gears 3.

oniyide said:

@aussiegecko  actually Gears 3 was not delayed because it was not ready, it was delayed becasue MS wanted there big gun for the fall season, this has already been stated. 

OT everyone says wait for E3 and thats pretty fair, but E3 is in June, half the year is gone by then. So there going to have alot of work to do to make up for not having anything for the first 6 months, im talking exclusives here

re-read my post dude, I said Epic said it was ready... I also said I was puzzled about the need for a beta.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

S.T.A.G.E. said:
chocoloco said:

Dude I only think they are pissing off people who own the 360 PS3 duo. For others, they probably could care less if Microsoft makes first party games because third parties are still coming out with very popular games. Most people will be satisfied by this .

Just be careful about complaining about Microsoft because some people think if you complain you must hate kinect and therefore you must hate Microsoft.

Not true, when you complain you show you care by saying a company has to satisfy me to get my money and not anyone else.

None of the PS3/360 owners I know are pissed. The 360 owners I know are talking about buying PS3's, because the year just keeps getting more and more stacked.

for now,most of 360 owners are Casual gamer

that mean they don't care core games lololololol...well not funny

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft has survived off of multiplats before, this wont be their first rodeo. 

this! I 100 percent agree.

Btw the link was really interesting, what he also basically confirmed is starwars kinect is this year... thats interesting... I honestly didnt think it would be because we havent heard much about it since it was first unveiled.

Metallicube said:

I thought it was a bit concerning that MS didn't announce a single new 360 game at E3 (besides Kinect stuff). I initially shrugged it off as they were just focusing on Kinect right now, much like Nintendo is focused on 3DS, and they'd soon get back to making core 360 games, but here we are 8 months later and I've yet to see any. The only 360 games that even interest me this year are Skyrim and Gears 3.

I must've missed Kingdoms being announced before E3.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Skimmed threw the posts and this thread is getting heated :P. Always interesting to see hardcore gamers with large backlogs complaining about lack of more (new) games. I love game talk :D

AussieGecko said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft has survived off of multiplats before, this wont be their first rodeo. 

this! I 100 percent agree.

Btw the link was really interesting, what he also basically confirmed is starwars kinect is this year... thats interesting... I honestly didnt think it would be because we havent heard much about it since it was first unveiled.

Ask Twesterm about Star Wars: Kinect.... Oh... Wait! Yeah! He probably wouldn't tell you anything!

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Ask Twesterm about Star Wars: Kinect.... Oh... Wait! Yeah! He probably wouldn't tell you anything!

So is that what Twesterm is doing... I always wondered haha

Ms why must you mock us so with your abilities but only show what they are near release... why cant you be like sony and we actually know what it is before it is released haha