By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's sexy, raunchy party game for twelve-year-olds

When it fails Ubi can say "Games don't sell on the Wii" 

Around the Network

QUICKLY! I NEED CHEAT CODES!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Tbh, the women were hot; i wouldnt mind playing that with them, lol. but imho this is certainly not the demographic Nintendo should be seen to cater towards.

i am NOT saying the Wii is doomed because of this game.

i am saying there are somethings you do and somethings you dont, and i dont think that a console which has made its reputation by focusing on the kids, parents and the wholesome family  image should be seen supporting this type of game.

not because i disagree with the material. hey i'm a man, and its probabily a bit of drunken fun with girls. thats cool, but this shouldnt be on a Ninty console imho. simiply because its not the right image for the userbase.

and this certainly dosent help gamers because of the 'freaks' out there who are blaming violence and rape on games, this type of game will only fuel their ammunition at us gamers.

Ubisoft has really gone WAY downhill. I remember they use to make some pretty good games for the Nintendo 64, like Rayman 2. What has happened to them?

I don't see what problems people have with this trailer. The message is this game will get you laid and somehow game nerds find that bad??? WHAT?? But all jokes aside the single player must really suck.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network

Finally something I can play with my female friends!

Chroniczaaa said:

I don't see what problems people have with this trailer. The message is this game will get you laid and somehow game nerds find that bad??? WHAT?? But all jokes aside the single player must really suck

I agree, its just a bit of drunken fun, then sex with (hopefully) hot women. i dont have a problem with that.

but imo its not the right image for the family orientated Wii.

and its not the right image for gamers, who are increasingly being targeted for the cause of rape and violent. a game like this will only fuel that perception.

forest-spirit said:

Finally something I can play with my female friends!

What do you mean "finally"? You've been able to play Imagine Babyz with them for years now!

Aside from the questionable rating, this actually isn't a bad idea, though definitely not something i find personally appetizing, it seems a natural step past Just Dance

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

A203D said:
Chroniczaaa said:

I don't see what problems people have with this trailer. The message is this game will get you laid and somehow game nerds find that bad??? WHAT?? But all jokes aside the single player must really suck

I agree, its just a bit of drunken fun, then sex with (hopefully) hot women. i dont have a problem with that.

but imo its not the right image for the family orientated Wii.

and its not the right image for gamers, who are increasingly being targeted for the cause of rape and violent. a game like this will only fuel that perception.

thanks for clearing that up.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia