By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's sexy, raunchy party game for twelve-year-olds

Rainbird said:
forest-spirit said:

Finally something I can play with my female friends!

What do you mean "finally"? You've been able to play Imagine Babyz with them for years now!

But this time they will take care of me and not some virtual baby!

Around the Network

date rapists? a bit strong twesterm

one step closer to dildo motion gaming who is going to release a seriously adult console the options are limitless 

Above & Beyond

WTH have I just seen. I dont think my girlfriends would like to get the wiimote in their behinds and then let me spank them... but with a couple of drinks maybe they might. It will most likely sell like a million in japan though.

Wut

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

12 years olds need to learn fondling, spanking, pole dancing and some pre-felatio basics. Their parents ought to supervise the activity.

Not that this sort of thing would be completely out of place at some party, but 12 is a bit too young.

Around the Network

Why not 12 and up, there's no violence or bad language and nothing explicitely sexual happening on screen. It should be 12 and under, cause that was just difficult to watch.

It will probably sell as a joke gift.

Rumours are that Berlusconi just bought a Wii. And Ubisoft.  O-)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Rumours are that Berlusconi just bought a Wii. And Ubisoft.  O-)

Lol, I was about to say the same thing...

Ok Ubisoft, we gave you mass profits with Just Dance, we should get our reward now. And this is not worthy

Mr Khan said:

Aside from the questionable rating, this actually isn't a bad idea, though definitely not something i find personally appetizing, it seems a natural step past Just Dance

There's a few entendres here just waiting to be made...