By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's sexy, raunchy party game for twelve-year-olds

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Aside from the questionable rating, this actually isn't a bad idea, though definitely not something i find personally appetizing, it seems a natural step past Just Dance

There's a few entendres here just waiting to be made...

I was aware of the various unfortunate implications as i wrote it, and even penned an attempted compensation, but felt that merely exacerbated the problems.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Wii's latest killer app?

I think so.

DAT ASS...

that is the best trailer i have ever seen

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

It's multiplatform

Around the Network

Ok, before everyone starts hating on Ubisoft for bringing another shovelware game to the Wii, take into account that this is a PS3 game as well. They are equally distrubuting the sexiness to both consoles.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Soriku said:
Cross-X said:

DAT ASS...

Hahaha great reply Soriku 1 to you.

As for the video... eh I thought it was a joke video first and the links coming off of it with the parental controls would link me to the real game, but I was wrong.  I thought this was like that "We Pray" fake ad by EA.  But yeah the acting was horrible, the gameplay looks to be nonexistant just an excuse to do silly shit with your Wii remote/Move, but if the game actually gets girls to come over I'd be down, but I honestly don't think it will turn out that way.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This is FUCKING BRILLIANT.

So long as Ubisoft's marketing department markets this correctly, it WILL sell serious copies. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this. 

Wow if I get this my friends might stop playing Strip Just Dance 2....... lol.=)

WTF!? How'd they know my parental code?