By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's sexy, raunchy party game for twelve-year-olds

[Source Destructoid]

Ubisoft's sexy, raunchy party game for twelve-year-olds

23 minutes ago - 3:00 PM on 02.24.2011   |   Jim Sterling

Ubisoft has released a trailer for its upcoming "sexy" Wii game, We Dare. It involves people spanking each other, getting into homoerotic situations, and filthy striptease dancing. What's more, it's been rated as suitable for ages twelve and up. 

Seriously

"We Dare is a sexy, quirky, party game that offers a large variety of hilarious, innovative and physical, sometimes kinky, challenges," promises the publisher. "The more friends you invite to party, the spicier the play!"

Well, aside from selling smut to minors with sure-to-be hilarious consequences, I have no idea what Ubisoft is doing with this. Just watch the video and try to determine what's worse -- the creepy laughter, the fact that one woman constantly looks uncomfortable and pressured, or the men who look like classic date rapists.

Around the Network

People did say they wanted more hardcore games on the Wii

I'm honestly curious about how much this game is going to sell. It feels like the most awkward sales experiment we've seen in a while... Could be fun though! (albeit for all the wrong reasons probably)

of hilarious, innovative and physical, sometimes kinky, challenges,

Wait, are they serious about that? Just watching that shit made me want to kill the dude who had the idea of this game. No seriously wtf Ubi? O_O

What the fuck did I just watch? That was deeply unsettling.

It seems like the lesson Ubisoft took from Just Dance is that people want to behave like silly-billies with their Wiimotes and are willing to pay for the privilege. I genuinely hope that this abomination proves to be a bridge too far, though.

Around the Network

So you can use the Wii Remote as a sex toy?

Sorry, but this is sh*t. I had trouble watching the video, no wonder I won't be able to play this sh*t.

about time, I tough wii was a chick magnet and it would get me laid but once again Nintendo lied to me but am sure this game will, if not I will feed the wii to my hungry hungry pstree

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Heh, 12 and older for Europe.

Glad I had a childhood.

I know what I am getting for someone's birthday this year.