By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter predicts mass effect for ps3.

Really comon these rumors are as much meaninful as the MGS4 ones

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@ssj12

Wasnt bioshock confirmed for the ps3 already?
And saints row 2?

Bioshock is still rumored, the only confirmed was by some retard on NG4 news who posted it was confirmed by some danm random blog of a random website......

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Soriku said:

No, these rumors are even less. 0% chance this'll happen.

A big expensive game published by EA is less likely to go multiplat than first party games? Can't say I follow your logic here.

Mass Effect is actually selling very well. Forget everything I said earlier, and attribute it to me trying to get Europa Universalis to run at 3 in the night. =P 

Patcher isn't that bad of an Analyst when it comes to short term sales predictions (1 to 3 months) or when it comes to mid term corporate positioning (6 to 12 months) ... His long term predictions are (typically) very bad because he has no real understanding on the motivations of gamers.

Parokki said:

A big expensive game published by EA is less likely to go multiplat than first party games? Can't say I follow your logic here.

Small problem: Microsoft published Mass Effect. And you can bet that MS didn't just say to BioWare "yeah, we'll publish this game for the 360, giving you buckets of cash in the process, but you're open to publish it yourselves on any other platform."

You can bet there's an ironclad contract involved somewhere in this publishing deal. It's not going to the PS3 unless Microsoft completely screwed up.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Fuzzmosis said:
Can I have this man's job, please?

I'll do it for half what you're currently paying him. And have the exact same accuracy.

Who pays this man? I really want to send them a mail about it.

I'd say he should probably be forced to get are real job, maybe a sewage treatment plant would be about right

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he wills it, so it shall be!
--

Joking aside, hopefully my room mates get it for the 360 so I can check it out. They're KoTOR fans so I'd imagine they'd jump on it sooner or later.

Being that MS published it I can't see this happening.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

rocketpig said:
Parokki said:

Small problem: Microsoft published Mass Effect. And you can bet that MS didn't just say to BioWare "yeah, we'll publish this game for the 360, giving you buckets of cash in the process, but you're open to publish it yourselves on any other platform."

You can bet there's an ironclad contract involved somewhere in this publishing deal. It's not going to the PS3 unless Microsoft completely screwed up.

rocket once again comes and saves the day

Even it it came to PS3 it would probably be a shitty EA port just like the Orange Box. I probably wouldn't buy it just cause it's ported by EA. Bring on Haze and Devil May Cry (both in january, i think)