By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect's 150 Favorite Games - 2010 Edition

Great work, Smeags!

Quite surprised about a few games ranking as high as they did with such little exposure.

Around the Network

Good job Smeags xD

If you guys are wondering why I chose to list the top 150 and not just the top 100, the explanation is quite simple.

Sonic and Knuckles was at #105, and I wouldn't let it slip out of this thread. No sir. I'm going to have my way!

That's the Excel spreadsheet, but what you dont see is the rest of the 580 games.

axumblade said:

My top 16 are all in there. :D

28 of my list is in the top 50 total!!

Demon's Souls didn't make the list. :/ Sad because I know it would have made the list if some people kept up the posting on there. :P

Yeah, Demons's Souls barely missed the cut. The game kind of ran out of steam by the time I reached the second page of the lists.

It's really funny actually, as I was going through the lists it went kind of like this:

1st page: Zelda dominated

2nd page: Final Fantasy dominated

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't done with my list!!!!!

AAAAAWWW!!

I totally forgot about it. :(

Oh well I'll still update it.

But awesome job Smeags! I can't even start to think how long it must have been. I am truly impressed.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

I never want to do anything like this ever again.

Shit, I can imagine. It was hard enough for me to make my list. Awesome work, dude.

And Final Fantasy IV represent! It did better than I expected. So did FFXIII... guess I didn't realize VGChartz had so many crackheads.

Great thread, great list, bad ordering of the games within the top 150.

I mean come on, Metroid Prime > SM > MP3 > MP2? Bah

Sonic 2 and 3 shoulda scored higher, best non Nintendo platformers by a long way.

Also, impressed @ the lack of hooters (wow, I noticed the typo, but it's still relevant? anyway, should say shooters)

Hmm. I'm not a very big fan of how you calculated scores, but I suppose I should finish my list before I can comment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Cool list I which Dark Chronicle had been higher it is better then 146!!

I I guess I will get the blame for Final Fantasy X-2's position XD

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Well, atleast Terranigma, Valkyrie Profile and Metroid: Other M made the list.

The Top 3 is identical to my Top 3.