By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Does this site employ fanboys to report videogame news?

Another thing are those posts about announcement of an announcement of an announcement. Those are quite annoying, too..

Around the Network

The title has been changed.

We do apologise. Seriously.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

kowenicki said:
Kantor said:

Everyone on the news team is male, and we all have gaming preferences, so yes, we are all fanboys.

Seriously, though, take up problems with the writer personally. We're not all like that.

To be frank that really isnt good enough though is it...  perhaps its time an editor was employed to weed out or you know... edit low standard nonsense like this and many other articles I and others have read and cringed over.

Now it has a proper standalone new site you would think some checks would be in place.

Writers do not have the authority, and nor should they, to change another writer's article.

Believe me, we all wanted to change that article.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I never read the news on this site. I only use it for the forums and the forums only. If I want news I'll check in with Joystiq.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It was just a bad one, but I like the articles on VGChartz.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I hear the author of the VGC Most Wanted articles is a pretty cool guy. Yeah!

:D

Smeags said:

Of course he is! He have the Wii Recommendation Guide!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Smeags said:

He would be cooler if he put infamous 2 on that top spot.

Yeah bad news story.

But its not all bad, Kantor and Majin-Tenshin have good well written articles/news stories.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Pavo

Well thank you kind sir!

@Radiant

Well, you're a little late to the table my friend. Patapon already offered me bribe money to get Patapon 3 on the charts. You'll just have to wait.

@Darth

Thanks a lot...