By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Since when has the PSP had all these great games?!?!

Since when has the PSP had all these great games?!?!

It has had great games all along. 39 43.82%

Where the @#%$ have you been? 29 32.58%

What games? 10 11.24%

It has games, just not good ones. 9 10.11%

Total:87

I was recently looking at the psp section in my local gamestop, and saw tons of amazing looking games such as Valkyria Chronicles 2, 2 GTA's, Gran turismo, a variety of  cartoony platformers, Battlefront,KH, and many more. Why has no one told me about these?!?! I have been living the past  5/6 years believing the psp had no games, but I am obviously wrong about this.  If I had known this, then I would have bought a psp a long time ago, but now with NGP announced I am weary about buying a psp, because I could see it being discontinued shortly. Hopefully the NGP will have some form of BC, so I can play some of these.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Where the $#%#%#$ have you been is very apporopriate... :P

The DS still dominates it though!

yeah and you forgot to say that it also got some great Final Fantasy games (Type-O still will come), some good Monster Hunter (the new will also come,released in Japan),Metal Gear (Peace Walker is fresh on the PSP) and and and...its really a awesome line-up there...

Valkyria Chronicles 3 will also cooming soon...just released in Japan...you got a fukkin great time with the PSP even now ^^

and NGP coming next...and also got a great line up of games...Sony is not doing wrong...Nintendo is just too doing right xD

TT Makaveli said:

yeah and you forgot to say that it also got some great Final Fantasy games (Type-O still will come), some good Monster Hunter (the new will also come,released in Japan),Metal Gear (Peace Walker is fresh on the PSP) and and and...its really a awesome line-up there...

Valkyria Chronicles 3 will also cooming soon...just released in Japan...you got a fukkin great time with the PSP even now ^^

and NGP coming next...and also got a great line up of games...Sony is not doing wrong...Nintendo is just too doing right xD

If the psp 3000 reaches $100-$120 before the psp2's launch, I will buy one, and just jump on the psp2 after it gets a price cut. Even if the psp2 has dl BC, I will not get it, because I prefer physical copies.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

ya the psp has IMO the best final fantasy games this gen

Around the Network

It did catch me by surprise at some point as well. I've had one since launch and there were times when for months nothing I was interested in was coming out.

Sold my 3000 and getting a Go in a couple of days, it's smaller so even after the NGP it will have its uses when I want to fit a handheld in a pocket. The NGP will be BC with PSN PSP games, so just keeping my psp1000 for the dozen or so UMDs and going digital.

homer said:
TT Makaveli said:

If the psp 3000 reaches $100-$120 before the psp2's launch, I will buy one, and just jump on the psp2 after it gets a price cut. Even if the psp2 has dl BC, I will not get it, because I prefer physical copies.

yeah i will also buy me a PSP when it gets a little bit cheaper...im so excited about all the games i will play like Peace Walker, the Final Fantasys and Kingdom Hearts <3

yeah...i also prefer physical copies and dont understand people who prefer digital o.O

PSP has had a great lineup for a long time now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It is unfortunately truly underrated. Great little gem!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Its not my favorite system this gen for nothing.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)