By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Since when has the PSP had all these great games?!?!

Since when has the PSP had all these great games?!?!

It has had great games all along. 39 43.82%

Where the @#%$ have you been? 29 32.58%

What games? 10 11.24%

It has games, just not good ones. 9 10.11%

Total:87

My most favorite PSP franchises/games haven't even been mentioned yet in this thread:
Jeanne d'Arc, Ys Seven, LocoRoco, Patapon, Lumines, Half-Minute Hero.

My next purchases: Valkyria Chronicles 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

The PSP may not be my most favourite system this gen, but like all gaming systems it has excellent and unique games.

Around the Network
homer said:

I was recently looking at the psp section in my local gamestop, and saw tons of amazing looking games such as Valkyria Chronicles 2, 2 GTA's, Gran turismo, a variety of  cartoony platformers, Battlefront,KH, and many more. Why has no one told me about these?!?! I have been living the past  5/6 years believing the psp had no games, but I am obviously wrong about this.  If I had known this, then I would have bought a psp a long time ago, but now with NGP announced I am weary about buying a psp, because I could see it being discontinued shortly. Hopefully the NGP will have some form of BC, so I can play some of these.

NGP will beable to play all of the psp games that are on the psn store, but none of the physical media (since they are changing the physical media) and more then that you can use the NGP to download games you around bought for the psp, so if you got a psp now and download most of your games then you could just redownload all the games for NGP when you do eventually get it 

Edgeoflife said:
homer said:

I was recently looking at the psp section in my local gamestop, and saw tons of amazing looking games such as Valkyria Chronicles 2, 2 GTA's, Gran turismo, a variety of  cartoony platformers, Battlefront,KH, and many more. Why has no one told me about these?!?! I have been living the past  5/6 years believing the psp had no games, but I am obviously wrong about this.  If I had known this, then I would have bought a psp a long time ago, but now with NGP announced I am weary about buying a psp, because I could see it being discontinued shortly. Hopefully the NGP will have some form of BC, so I can play some of these.

NGP will beable to play all of the psp games that are on the psn store, but none of the physical media (since they are changing the physical media) and more then that you can use the NGP to download games you around bought for the psp, so if you got a psp now and download most of your games then you could just redownload all the games for NGP when you do eventually get it 

Yeah I assumed they would have DL BC, but I like having game cases. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

The only games that I would play on it are MH... but they have horrible controls (So i heard).

PullusPardus said:

Handhelds are widely ignored by users on this site, also PC, its all about "WAI NO THIRD PRATY GAEMZ ON WII" and "PS3 TEH GRAPHIC KINGZ!" "XBAWKS ADD ON EXCLUSAVEZ!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

OT:

Because 4 years ago the line up sucked. Now its awesome. Pick one up now, best time to buy a PSP ever.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'm planing to buy it after NGP lunch. After price cut it should be a great deal.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

PSP has always had amazing games, no one gives it any credit though. 

Don't fall for FPS's on PSP. Usually they suck because of the lack of a second analog.

I recommend you "Prinny, can I really be the Hero".

It sounds stupid, and looks stupid, but I dare you to try it and not being addicted. Same for Patapon 2.