By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will sell most Week 1? Lifetime?

Which will sell most Week 1? Lifetime?

Skyward Sword (Week 1) 15 7.69%

Uncharted 3 (Week 1) 16 8.21%

Gears Of War 3 (Week 1) 88 45.13%

Skyward Sword (Lifetime) 37 18.97%

Uncharted 3 (Lifetime) 21 10.77%

Gears of War 3 (Lifetime) 18 9.23%

Total:195
Shadowfest3 said:

I think that Gears 3 will have the highest opening week sales of the three and Syward Sword will have the strongest legs and will have the highest lifetime sales.

I just want more info on all of them before I can say for definite, when is the release date, and WHERE ARE THE SCREENS FOR SS!!!??!!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Shadowfest3 said:

I think that Gears 3 will have the highest opening week sales of the three and Syward Sword will have the strongest legs and will have the highest lifetime sales.

I just want more info on all of them before I can say for definite, when is the release date, and WHERE ARE THE SCREENS FOR SS!!!??!!

You know...you have a great point :).

Shadowfest3 said:
Conegamer said:
Shadowfest3 said:

You know...you have a great point :).

...this is news because?

A lack of information means a lack of interest which leads to a lack of pre-orders, so the figures we're getting are inaccurate. I mean, look at B and W, when the release date was anounced, pre-orders shot up, and still are.

Information can lead to a great many things, and without this, we can't accurately predict anything

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well Uncharted 3 won. Seems like Skyward Sword was a big disappointment sales-wise.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!