By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Kinect outsell the Balance Board?

Conegamer said:
Seece said:

Kinect sold 7.2 mill in Nov/Dec, Wii Fit did under 3 mill, and it looks like 1/3 of Wii Fit sales are standalone going by the 34 mill figure. That's being bundled. What if Nintendo stop bundling it? You think it's going to sell better next xmas? LOL

The only thing selling better next xmas is Kinect.

Wrong, the 3DS games/Skyward sword/other Nintendo game/COD will outsell it

?? What have they got to do with anything? Can you even read? I said the only thing selling better next xmas is Kinect. How can 3DS sell BETTER when it wasn't even out last xmas.

Your posts are so awful.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:

...pessimistic predictions? What if it doesn't stop decreasing in sales? We don't know how it'll fare yet. 

Still, in all honestly, 10mil is more likely, But no higher. Really, 10 million for the second year of ANY game is amazing

10 million is the minimum, please stop it hurts. You havn't got the first clue have you?

First of it's not a GAME. It's closer to a console for goodness sakes. It's HW with a SW library, that's going to get impactful price cuts, it's own advertising ect ect.

It's not going to do significantly worse next xmas, that's your wishful thinking.

THIS is pessimistic.

Q4 - 8 mill
Q1 - 2.5 mill
Q2 - 1.5 mill
Q3 - 2 mill
Q4 - 6 mill

Total - 20 mill end of 2011.

I'd say that's optimistic. But, we'll see

(You reckon it'll outsell every console this year pretty much? That I doubt)

Still, this wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about Kinect

No that pits it at 12 million, below what Wii, PS3 and 360 will sell this year. Can't you count?

It's not optimistic. It's common sense.

I was including the sales from last year as well, I know, stupid. But it's late

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Seece said:

No that pits it at 12 million, below what Wii, PS3 and 360 will sell this year. Can't you count?

Yeah .. very stupid :-S and it's 7pm ... not late.

I would read the 34 mil BB to 40 Wii Fit / Wii Fit Plus as 1/3 of Wii Fit sales being the stand alone version.

I'd say 6 mil people bought both games (with just one BB) and that right now the huge majority of Wii Fit Plus purchases are the bundled version.

Signature goes here!

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

Kinect sold 7.2 mill in Nov/Dec, Wii Fit did under 3 mill, and it looks like 1/3 of Wii Fit sales are standalone going by the 34 mill figure. That's being bundled. What if Nintendo stop bundling it? You think it's going to sell better next xmas? LOL

The only thing selling better next xmas is Kinect.

Wrong, the 3DS games/Skyward sword/other Nintendo game/COD will cut its sales 

Let's not forget that it'll have to sell over 7million(?) to do that, for a second year, that won't happen

?? What have they got to do with anything? Can you even read? I said the only thing selling better next xmas is Kinect. How can 3DS sell BETTER when it wasn't even out last xmas.

Your posts are so awful.

Why thank you

OK then, maybe it will. But I doubt anything will be selling better. Fine, I've changed the comment to best fit with the circumstances

I assumed it was a typo...

Around the Network
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

Meh. It's late because it's after school

I've decided that in future posts I shall actually spend time READING what other people said, well, more time reading, to meet your exacting standards

Or, well any standards really

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

I've decided that in future posts I shall actually spend time READING what other people said, well, more time reading, to meet your exacting standards

well Seece you sure are one Microsoft fan but you really are being tOOOOOOOOOO optimistic. 

dany612 said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

well Seece you sure are one Microsoft fan but you really are being tOOOOOOOOOO optimistic. 

You don't think I can meet standards in future?

Conegamer said:
dany612 said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

You don't think I can meet standards in future?

What kind of standards are you talking about?

dany612 said:
Conegamer said:

Pretty silly if you think your blatant will to call me a fanboy isn't noticable, I don't give a shit either. I am a Microsoft fan not a fanboy, so you're right, keep churning that line out, you got it spot on

And no I'm being realistic, you havn't got a clue about Kinect sales, you've proven that in the "Kinect adventures to reach 20 million" thread. Wishful thinking.