By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vanquish Boosts Past 800,000 Sold, Sonic Colors Sells Over Double That No.

YES!!! vanquish deserves all the sales its gotten

Around the Network
trangentspree said:
pariz said:
trangentspree said:

BUT SOMEBODY JUST TOLD ME SONIC COLORS BOMBED.

If I'm not wrong, this considers both Wii and DS sales.

The other post just center on the Wii version. And hey, the OP of the other thread was just asking if it was to be consider to have bombed.

This website has the total for Sonic Colors at 1.32 with an equal split between both platforms

shipped vs. sold so we're probably in the right ballpark then.

kitler53 said:
trangentspree said:
pariz said:

This website has the total for Sonic Colors at 1.32 with an equal split between both platforms

At 1.85 vs 1.32 it's undertracked.

Cool, more and more,  like in music, long sellers become the norm and we must wait many month to talk about failure or success,  Dead Space 1 had more than 2 million and half now, mirror's edge more than 2 million, just like JUst Cause 2, but at they had lame sells.

I'm sure vanquish 'll surpass the million, and who know maybe a vanquish 2 in 2013 ? I hope !

Bayonetta 2 is on the way, cool !

trangentspree said:
kitler53 said:
trangentspree said:
pariz said:

(1.85 - 1.32)/2 = .265 M units per platform in store shelves which is not unreasonable.  i repeat shipped vs. sold -- our numbers should be less than shipped.  we could be somewhat undertracked but nothing too significant -- remember ioi only suggests our estimates are within 10% of the real value.

Around the Network

This makes no sense, even with both versions combined Sonic Colors only sold 1.32 millions. This can only mean... overshipment undertracked!

Above: still the best game of the year.

JAJ Vanquish! my GOTY 2010 !

Sonic Colors DS and Wii are two completly different versions of the same game, but WTH Force Unleashed had like three 4 different versions but they still count as one game so, whatever. This is good those Sonic Colors games are actually good, both of them

kitler53 said:
trangentspree said:
kitler53 said:
trangentspree said:
pariz said:

(1.85 - 1.32)/2 = .265 M units per platform in store shelves which is not unreasonable.  i repeat shipped vs. sold -- our numbers should be less than shipped.  we could be somewhat undertracked but nothing too significant -- remember ioi only suggests our estimates are within 10% of the real value.

That sounds pretty logical.

I just assumed the thread we were talking about had vgchartz data. I didn't check. Sorry guys.

Good news for Mikami, and for sonic fans.

Vanquish was so expensive to make, and sonic colors was not that expensive to make so sega made more money from ninendo.