By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls confirmed for 2011 release in NA/Europe + New Screens

Mummelmann said:

Looks and sounds like another classic in the making! But will they find a European publisher straight away this time? I hated having to wait so long for Demon's Souls.

I think Namco is publishing in both Europe and the US this time, so i expect it will be a similtaneous release. however i'm concerned that multiplat might not neccessarily mean more sales.

however i'm looking foward to it, looks good so far.

Around the Network

i think i might be forced to play through demons souls 2 more times to platinum in anticipation for this game

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

would a game like this perform better being multiplat?

Words can not describe how much I want this.

Anyone else notice that Demon's Souls is almost a million seller???? GJ!!

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

would a game like this perform better being multiplat?

Not sure, but I'm glad it is multiplat. 

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is some moron making a technical comparison between the two versions of the game.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Out so soon, incredible! Only problem is I won't have time to play it in 2011.

WOW That looks fantastic!

It's games like this that make me want to get a PS3! I will get one as soon as I have the moneys :P

Slimebeast said:

Lol, I only hope I can get enough of DS this year, before the community moves on to DS2.

Slimebeast said:

It's not like there's another sword swinging, magic flinging, arrow shooting RPG coming out late 2011. At least... Not a good one!