By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandia's Final Teaser Is....... Tales of Vesperia!

The final day of Namco Bandai’s ‘A Tale of Two Richards’ teaser website has gone live. And what does it tease today? Why, none other than Tales of Vesperia!

Go ahead. Visit the site, and move your eyes towards the left of the distortion. The ‘Ta’ from the Tales of Vesperia logo are clearly visible. Here’s a better comparison.

Looks like the PlayStation 3 version of Vesperia is finally coming stateside. Expect an official announcement from Namco tomorrow, also known as the date teased on day two.

Around the Network

id say yaaaaay but then i realise i already have it :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

woot  almost 2 years later

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

i think theyll anounce more than only vesperia.. otherwise, why those additional colours?

edit: Vesperia for NGP lol.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

well graces is still in there so imma hope for that more than vesperia as ive played it already. weve sen tekken like that as well just to throw people off but well see tomorrow.

Around the Network

the rumor is the teaser logo is a combination of different game logos all wirth a anoouncement

Tales of Graces

Tales of Vesperia

Tekken

Galaga

Pac Man

are all in there

so this is a multi announcement teaser

I think that tomorrow I'll be cleaning SOMETHING off of this here screen!

if true will get on release  :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Xen said:

Yeah. Your brains, which you'll blow out after Namco inevitably disappoints.

badgenome said:
Xen said:

Yeah. Your brains, which you'll blow out after Namco inevitably disappoints.

Wow, I'll survive suicide?

I fail even at that... screw you man, I was in a good mood until now =/