By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandia's Final Teaser Is....... Tales of Vesperia!

Stats87 said:

I've resisted picking up the 360 version (even at $30) in hopes the PS3 version gets released here.  (I came quite close to getting it a couple weeks ago) It looks like my patience will pay off.

You and me both, but I've actually bought the Japanese PS3 version which seems like a waste now >.< It hasn't arrived though...

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Like I've said in another thread, I doubt either of the teased Tales games will even make it to EU... so I don't really care.

PS3 is region free so why don't you import these suckers?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I certainly hope it releases here, I'd love to play through it again.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

... I want some Tekken announcements... If it's just Vesperia then Fuck YOU, Namco!

I hope Namco is not trolling us. >_>

Around the Network

This is so frustrating, I was just about to bid on the ONLY PAL version of ToV (360) on ebay because that shit is so rare in Australia and I can't find an online listing anywhere.

Now they tease me with this.... god they BETTER give me a ToV with full japanese voice track, I've waited for this shit for a year and a half.

Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:

I skipped the 360 version, but if it comes out for PS3 along with Graces... I will be tempted!

You sir, should help god invent the perfect girlfriend. your damn Signature (After all that time that has passed by now..) still hypnotizes me, goddamn. (and it doesnt even do in a sexually tempting way, its just.. yes, interresting to look at lfmzao.)

Oh and back to topic, same here. i've skipped the 360 Version (even if my Brother, living in the same house has it already) because i've hoped for the PS3 version all the time. hopefully they dont fuck this announcement up.. with.. Namcatz 3DS, or Bandogs NGP..

Nah they will anounce Tales of Graces 3DS, Tales of Vesperia NGP, Tekken 6 NGP and none of those will ever leaves Japan shores ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:

I skipped the 360 version, but if it comes out for PS3 along with Graces... I will be tempted!

You sir, should help god invent the perfect girlfriend. your damn Signature (After all that time that has passed by now..) still hypnotizes me, goddamn. (and it doesnt even do in a sexually tempting way, its just.. yes, interresting to look at lfmzao.)

Oh and back to topic, same here. i've skipped the 360 Version (even if my Brother, living in the same house has it already) because i've hoped for the PS3 version all the time. hopefully they dont fuck this announcement up.. with.. Namcatz 3DS, or Bandogs NGP..

Nah they will anounce Tales of Graces 3DS, Tales of Vesperia NGP, Tekken 6 NGP and none of those will ever leaves Japan shores ;)

yes and announce it on facebook lol right.

Zlejedi said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:

I hope you get pimples on our big toes :(