By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 vs Killzone 2 [Lens of Truth] MP Comparison

Killzone 2 seems to be better !

Also, Crysis 2 is running sub HD at Halo Reach's resolution. This is just the Demo though, and there's some detailed stuff in the main article that might interest you.

Around the Network

I'm curious how Crysis 2 will look on the PS3.  Supposedly according to previous statements from Crysis 2 developers, the PS3 version should be the better version.  Full 720p on PS3?

And think, the MP demo of trhe 360 has inferior graphics then what the main launch version will have and even that will be vastly inferior to the PC version.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I remember reading an article once on this site that Crysis 2 on PS3 was slightly suprior than the xbox version because of the cell.

IMO Battlefield BC2 has the best multiplatform graphics (well that i have played/seen). And crysis 2 on xbox seems to edge it, but definitly better on lighting. It definitely beats KZ2 in colors but overall about the same.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Crysis 2 looks alot better imo but shouldn't Crysis 2 be compared with Killzone 3? seeing how they are around the same launch window.

Why does steam have to always have sales on. My credit card can not take any more punishment!!!

Around the Network

360 multiplayer demo vs PS3 exclusive? Not sure it's fair to compare a game that's not currently released to an exclusive, especially when the demo is multiplayer. We have no idea of how the single player will look or if they needed to make compromises for the MP portion.

A better comparison will be to see the PS3 versions of both. Obviously with the PC version it will be no contest.

killzone 2 wins, the only thing crysis2 has over killzone is that it has brighter colors lol

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

i am getting Crysis 2 for PC and killzone 3 for PS3 

But what i can say is that they have 2 different art styles, Killzone 3 is more dark which is suppose to repersent the grim horrible world of the helghast while crysis is an ultra realistic take and its bright sunny day on the new york roof tops. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:

i am getting Crysis 2 for PC and killzone 3 for PS3 

But what i can say is that they have 2 different art styles, Killzone 3 is more dark which is suppose to repersent the grim horrible world of the helghast while crysis is an ultra realistic take and its bright sunny day on the new york roof tops. 

My thoughts exactly :).

They both look wonderful from what I can tell.