By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will we see another GTA this gen?

Will we see another GTA this gen?

yes 99 64.29%

no 27 17.53%

not sure 28 18.18%

Total:154

I dont see it happening on current home consoles, I hope they dont. I much rather a followup to Bully or hell even ONI, that franchise had potential.  3DS yep, PSP2??? absolutely they would be stupid not too.

Around the Network

yes one for the NGP or 3DS. maybe a console version next year too for the consoles?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

has everyone forgot?? ROCKSTAR NORTH are still working on "agent" a ps3 exclusive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YeqYUS88c

theres no way there will be another GTA on consoles for some time...although mabye a NGP san andreas storys

I find it hard to look forward to the next GTA after the last one was so horrible.

i am not sure...like some people said RDR just released last year and LA Noire is in development like Agent is..but to be honest i dont really care...GTA IV was the worst GTA and maybe the most overrated game ever (critical-wise)

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:

Wasn't there an article saying they wanted a team for a PS3, 360 and Wii game, and also a team for the Wii and DS game?

That was about a year ao, and there hasn't been anything yet, so...

I'll say yes. And I say we'll see it at E3

It won't be on Wii ...

Never say never, it was the job advertisement after all...

I also expect SAS for Wii/3DS, and GTA5 for 360, PS3 and maybe Wii. But unlikely.

Then it likely wasn't GTA. I doubt 3DS will get one either, the GTA games did amazingly well on the PSP (despite piracy) yet the DS one crawled to 1 mill unit despite the massive userbase over PSP.

GTA just isn't suited to the Nintendo crowd.

But...Chinatown Wars flopped on PSP and had much better advertising...

Oh relly? You mean the story tall billboards that advertised the game? Oh wait, that was for the DS version

OT: yes, I doubt that R* will let GTA rest for such a long time, and I bet it will focuse far more on multiplayer this time around. Maybe a co-op GTA?

I've only seen ones for the PSP version round here

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ssj12 said:

Easily, still I would rather see Bully 2 be released (and yes it's in development)

I'd love to see Bully 2, the first was great. But I'd like another GTA this gen as well.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:
ssj12 said:

Easily, still I would rather see Bully 2 be released (and yes it's in development)

I'd love to see Bully 2, the first was great. But I'd like another GTA this gen as well.

Bully 2 seems to me like a one-hit wonder. So I doubt a sequel is in the works! However, never say never, especially in the gaming industry...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Am I the only person who doesn't like these games? =P

hopefully not that game is getting stale