By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can Chris and Jill survive the dead space universe?

Can Chris and Jill survive the dead space universe?

Jill and Chris tar tar (no) 18 48.65%

They will show Isaac how it's done (yes) 19 51.35%

Total:37
axumblade said:
Spedfrom said:

I would prefer if they ignored the necromorphs, had steamy sex in space and we could watch it happen in real time! :p

So you're saying that Jill and Chris will survive in the Mass Effect universe?

Wow... Now I'm having naughty ideas about standard (best) Sheperd... YUM!

Around the Network
SmoothCriminal said:
Darc Requiem said:

Not sure to be honest. I know Leon could.

Leon can do just about anything.

Except shoot and move of course :P

He could shoot and move in Degeneration

Necromorphs > Tank Controls

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

badgenome said:

I don't know, but after RE5 I know they could survive in Gears of War.

LOL! this. seriously as buff as the made Chris in RE5 he could take on the Hulk...wait.

OT: Issac would show them how it's done!!!

Isaac would mop the floor with them.  He honestly is an awesome character and as much as I love the older Resident Evil games none of the characters had to deal with the kind of shit Isaac has had to....I mean the universe of Dead Space is just messed up and the Necromorphs would absolutley destroy Chris and Jill.

Around the Network

Great thread!!!  I love stuff like this.

I think Isaac would have difficulty surving in the RE universe because he would have to adjust to bullets, not minning tools and he would loose stasis.  Isaac without his minning tools would completely change his character.  I know he can keep his old weapons but earth wouldn't have the ammo and stasis stations to refill.  Plus, he's going insane and zombies may push him over the edge.  Plus, he'd have to get used to not being able to shoot and walk at the same time.

Jill and Chris, I dunno.  It depends if they can get used to walking and shooting at the same time.  They would also have to adjust to new weapons because the Ishimaru(I know it's spelled wrong) doesn't have bullets as far as I know.  Also, it would depend on how long it takes for them to start going insane and wether they can hold it off.  I think they could adjust though cause they've killed some pretty difficult enemies standing still, imagine what they can do walking.

Jill and Chris?  No... but Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield would easily

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

anybody that can survive all the crap that goes on in the Biohazard universe can easily survive Dead Space.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku