3DS has the better lineup... 33 58.93%

3DS has the better lineup... 6 10.71%

NGP has the better lineup... 12 21.43%

NGP has the better lineup... 0 0%

The lineups are pretty much even 3 5.36%

lol, iOS winz 2 3.57%

Total:56
SpartenOmega117 said:

WOW! I cant believe people are expecting the NGP's line up to be close to 3DS's lineup within 24 hours of the announcement. You guys do know that when 3ds was announced it didnt have that big of a list in the OP. I say give it a couple more months for announcements (like e3).

When the 3DS was annouced it had no games annouced but we had no idea what it was etheir.
The 3DS was annonuced  at E3 with a much bigger lineup than what NCP has now, We shall see as time passes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
Snesboy said:

Well, some of us just like to hate on Sony portables.

And, well, that's kinda pointless... Just don't buy it if you don't want it.

No it's not. Pissing off fanboys is fun. There is nothing that NGP can do that my PC can't.

radiantshadow92 said:

This is the one of those stupid ass threads. 

Not a suprise considering the OP.

3DS has all those games and only a couple are decent.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Seems a bit premature. But what the hell- 3DS obviously has a quantity advantage but the number of must have titles is about the same. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:

LOL at the difference in both quality and quantity. My signature makes a whole lot of sense now doesn't it?

I should say though that the N fans are rubbing it in the PS fans and that's not exactly a nice thing to do.

So much fail in such a tiny amount of words...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Snesboy said:
Burning Typhoon said:
Snesboy said:

Well, some of us just like to hate on Sony portables.

And, well, that's kinda pointless... Just don't buy it if you don't want it.

No it's not. Pissing off fanboys is fun. There is nothing that NGP can do that my PC can't.

BAttery life for my laptop last for 50 minutes. NGP is better on that front.

@ OP:

This is embarrassing lol.

Why are Wii fans freaking out over this , The 3DS is going to massacre the PSP2 in sales. Relax, we've been through this , Sony just tend to make more powerful hardware than most, that's them. There's no need to panick, none. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

Why are Wii fans freaking out over this , The 3DS is going to massacre the PSP2 in sales. Relax, we've been through this , Sony just tend to make more powerful hardware than most, that's them. There's no need to panick, none. 

Truthfully, i think they want revenge, could be wrong. For all those sony fans downplaying 3DS two weeks ago. Also nice one Carl. 

Acevil said:
psrock said:

Truthfully, i think they want revenge, could be wrong. For all those sony fans downplaying 3DS two weeks ago. Also nice one Carl. 

downplay 3ds? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)