By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three New Conduit 2 Gameplay Videos

well I enjoyed the first one. This looks much better. SO I should be satisfied with it.

Around the Network

I wasn't too impressed with the first one, well the multiplayer portion of it.  For some reason I couldn't get the controls to my liking and so it really wasn't fun.  However, I definitely will give this game a rent and hopefully it's better than the first.

I still think it's cool that they are making it clear that they listened to the criticism of the last game instead of blaming the audience.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Not looking very impressive. But I'm curious to see what the reviewers think.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

Well it's a Wii game, so professional reviewers wouldn't be the best judge anyway (as in some still trashed Goldeneye just because it was on the Wii, while at least with Conduit 1, the user reviews noted it was lackluster).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well it's a Wii game, so professional reviewers wouldn't be the best judge anyway (as in some still trashed Goldeneye just because it was on the Wii, while at least with Conduit 1, the user reviews noted it was lackluster).

Well reviewers tend to do a pretty good job at steering people away from bad games.

Goldeneye got generally positive scores, Conduit... not so much.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

^^ gotta go with Mr. pugsly on this one there were not that much negative GE reviews. its sitting pretty with an 81 on Meta right now, thats not bad and Conduit has a 69, it was lackluster and IMHO the scores they average are the scores they deserve respectively

oniyide said:

^^ gotta go with Mr. pugsly on this one there were not that much negative GE reviews. its sitting pretty with an 81 on Meta right now, thats not bad and Conduit has a 69, it was lackluster and IMHO the scores they average are the scores they deserve respectively

They also give bestselling Wii games bad reviews, and vice versa. That is why they aren't reliable. The users decide what sells, not the reviews. That also applies to the other systems.

will get this game when it launches.  :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@lordtheknight  you have ever thought those games might not be good??? If 60 reviewers from different sites around the world are saying the same thing might be something to it. Just Dance is a perfect example, one of the worst things ive played, Bioshock sold worse, so are you saying that Just dance is a better game???  When it comes to sales, i think it just comes to being accesible and IMHO just a bunch of sheep (im guilty of this too)