By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three New Conduit 2 Gameplay Videos

Intro Gameplay

Leviathan Gameplay

Invisibility Gun Gameplay

EDIT: Here's some "Invasion Mode" gameplay

Around the Network

Oh wow. This is looking really REALLY good.

Looks good. Certainly a big improvement from the first game.

Looks much better than Goldeneye. Gives me a Perfect Dark vibe, although Joanna Dark is a way superior character to Ford.

I hope the dissapointment of the first one doesn't kill sales for this. It deserves to sell like Goldeneye.

I LOVE ICELAND!

very polished!!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

Tech looks good. Art looks mediocre. Gameplay looks ........not very deep.

will wait for reviews.

now that there delaying it  (again) to April and not sending it to die in march I might check it out and it might do alright

oniyide said:

now that there delaying it  (again) to April and not sending it to die in march I might check it out and it might do alright

Whaaaaa? They delayed it AGAIN?!?!? O.O

Me likey. I don't mind that they took sprinting and aim-down-sights from CoD, but I could do without the multiplayer leveling system. Blech.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@pandora  according to Amazon it will be released on April 19th i believe. Whats funny is that I checked not but 72 hours ago and it was dated for Mar 22. Im thinking they just dont wanna compete with Crysis 2 and 3DS, actually there are quite a few other games coming out in that time frame that could have really hurt Conduit 2. Tomb Raider Collection, Dissidia 012, 3rd Birthday, Splinter cell collection, Sega's own Yakuza 4. April is a better fit, hell I might be tired of COD/GE by then and Killzone 3