By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three New Conduit 2 Gameplay Videos

I find it funny how some people can not understand that different people like different games.  I haven't played Just Dane, my teenage daughter did, and she said it was fun when she played it at a friend's house.

Anyways, how is that an example of 60 reviewers from different sites around the world saying the same thing?

2 gave favorable, 10 gave mixed, and 9 gave unfavorable.  (from metacritic)  Review average: 49, User average 82

Far cry from 60 agreeing.

Have you ever thought that games that have legs long after the negative reviews might be good?  That is far more likely, as sheep follow reviews and pre-order hype.  Just Dance is the opposite.

For teenage girls, I would say Just Dance is a much better game than Bioshock.

Around the Network
jlauro said:

I find it funny how some people can not understand that different people like different games.  I haven't played Just Dane, my teenage daughter did, and she said it was fun when she played it at a friend's house.

Anyways, how is that an example of 60 reviewers from different sites around the world saying the same thing?

2 gave favorable, 10 gave mixed, and 9 gave unfavorable.  (from metacritic)  Review average: 49, User average 82

Far cry from 60 agreeing.

Have you ever thought that games that have legs long after the negative reviews might be good?  That is far more likely, as sheep follow reviews and pre-order hype.  Just Dance is the opposite.

For teenage girls, I would say Just Dance is a much better game than Bioshock.

Perhaps reviews are the sheep, not the mainstream.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

last i checked I wasnt a teenage girl, and did anyone even play Just Dance??? the damn thing doenst even track you right, IMO thats a damn poor game. Imagine trying to play SF and you cant pull a damn dragon punch cause the controls suck, that dance game for Kinect although i still consider shovelware is much better because it works better.

oniyide said:

last i checked I wasnt a teenage girl, and did anyone even play Just Dance??? the damn thing doenst even track you right, IMO thats a damn poor game. Imagine trying to play SF and you cant pull a damn dragon punch cause the controls suck, that dance game for Kinect although i still consider shovelware is much better because it works better.

That doesn't mean the game doesn't have appeal. Believe it or not, some people don't care about doing the game right, just goofing around having fun. This is why Lego X games often encourage manic behavior in multiplayer instead of forcing a player to have 100% completion. Or why the hated "blue shell" aspect of Mario Kart Wii might have helped its sales, by making the game more about goofing around than just trying to go for firt place. Just Dance does that as well.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Lets not go nuts here I didnt say that it didnt have appeal, im just saying if the game is "good" or not, Ive played a bunch of games that I would not classify as good but had fun nonetheless. Lego games and Mario Kart are well done games and should NEVER be mentioned with Just Dance, lets be real here can you honestly say Just Dance was a well thought out and cared for game??? Hell no, you have to know that that was a completly half assed effort on the developers part just like most of the 3rd party Wii games. It just had enough appeal to get lucky. Now Just Dance 2 had alot more polished and it felt like they actually gave a damn this go around

Around the Network

I'd rather play Just Dance than Bioshock.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

that doesnt surprise me

Nice, can't wait to play it.

this looks sexual, it releases on April 19th... 10 days before my birthday.. ill get my mum to pre-order it for me  lol

looks great to me

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^