By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is NGP the most doomed thing ever?

As we all remember, the PS3's biggest selling point for a long time was its potential. However, with only first and second party games revealed so far, NGP already doesn't have no games. Therefore it has much less potential. Will Sony fans still buy it or will they be alienated by this sudden shift in direction? Is NGP doomed as fuck or what?

Around the Network

It haz no gaemz? Wow, that means that'll be the best portable of the 8th gen, NICE!

Xen said:

It haz no gaemz? Wow, that means that'll be the best portable of the 8th gen, NICE!

No, it doesn't have no games. That's why it's doomed!

badgenome said:

As we all remember, the PS3's biggest selling point for a long time was its potential. However, with only first and second party games revealed so far, NGP already doesn't have no games. Therefore it has much less potential. Will Sony fans still buy it or will they be alienated by this sudden shift in direction? Is NGP doomed as fuck or what?

This whole post....priceless.

It's the most doomed thing since the Wii.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Xen said:

No, it doesn't have no games. That's why it's doomed!

-_-

I wish I never noticed that!

Haha another epic Badgenome post.

Darc Requiem approves 10

Its a new kind of doomed, Super Doomed.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I know it will have at least one person buying it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Attoyou said:

Its a new kind of doomed, Super Doomed.

Lol, we already had that!

It's Next Generation D00med. That's how bad it is...