By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:
bannedagain said:
ethomaz said:

WOW LBP2... WOW GT5.

Now finally VGC in line with Microsoft shipment revelead in CES... over 50m shipped for Dec 31th sounds like 50.9 sold now... and over 50m isn't 51m... it's anything between 50m and 51m.

And PS3 closed the GAP again... going against all haters.

How are you so sure that ps3 isn't way over tracked? Seems to me that vgchartz at this point has no clue and it would be better to wait until shipments come out.

NOW who's the hater? YOu or the Haters you say are the haters?

Me and PS3 was undertracked.

Yea do you have shipment numbers to prove your point or you just going to through some random vgchartz numbers that don't mean sh-t . This site has really went down the sh-tter as far as dependability. So whats your proof.

Good reason why I usually don't even log in and just come here to read time to time but when I find people like you that have it all figured out I just have to comment. 

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:

Well it is good to see Kinect finally slow down, I really wish Mass Effect and Little Big Planet 2 would have done better.

I would have liked to see at least 250k and 100k each.  

Please Sony fans or anyone who loves great games buy Mass Effect 2 and Demon Souls and Valkyria Chronicles 

I think both games sold fine, TBF

Also, the Kinect thing, I know that the prices are going up at Gamestation now by £10, and it was also inevitable

Enough to put people off?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

easyrider said:
ethomaz said:
bannedagain said:
ethomaz said:

WOW LBP2... WOW GT5.

Now finally VGC in line with Microsoft shipment revelead in CES... over 50m shipped for Dec 31th sounds like 50.9 sold now... and over 50m isn't 51m... it's anything between 50m and 51m.

And PS3 closed the GAP again... going against all haters.

How are you so sure that ps3 isn't way over tracked? Seems to me that vgchartz at this point has no clue and it would be better to wait until shipments come out.

NOW who's the hater? YOu or the Haters you say are the haters?

Me and PS3 was undertracked.

Yea do you have shipment numbers to prove your point or you just going to through some random vgchartz numbers that don't mean sh-t . This site has really went down the sh-tter as far as dependability. So whats your proof.

Good reason why I usually don't even log in and just come here to read time to time but when I find people like you that have it all figured out I just have to comment. 

Check my old post showing the how PS3 was under in some countries in EU (using GFK numbers) and Americas (by NPD Canada... but that already corrected by VGC).

That's the only proof I have.

I could be wrong but the last few times I was right... so give me a little credit ;).

I thought the numbers where off.

Dallinor said:

Wow surprising week. Wasn't expecting to see the PS3 on top.

LBP numbers aren't bad when compared to the previous entry, but I had thought because the initial game had generated awareness of the IP, initial first week sales would be higher. It may well show strong legs though, the first has fantastic sales afterall.

Mass Effect 2 sales are really poor, hopefully NA shows the game more love.

Yea mass effect 2 is a good game. to bad

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:

Well it is good to see Kinect finally slow down, I really wish Mass Effect and Little Big Planet 2 would have done better.

Please Sony fans or anyone who loves great games buy Mass Effect 2 and Demon Souls and Valkyria Chronicles 

You think Mass Effect 2 would have sold better after the big deal made by others about it coming to ps3

Most people have already played Mass Effect on xBox 360 or PC. Plus it's cheaper now on those systems, so no need to get the PS3 version.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Guys... there are digital sales not tracked here for Mass Effect 2... so maybe the game was selling good.

ethomaz said:

Guys... there are digital sales not tracked here for Mass Effect 2... so maybe the game was selling good.

I think your reaching. Wish it was true but lets just face  the facts.

cmeese47 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I have 2 of the 3 games you listed.  I will be buying Mass Effect 2 after I play the first one.