By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Imagine what ps3 would do if it got a price drop

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
ethomaz said:

Guys... there are digital sales not tracked here for Mass Effect 2... so maybe the game was selling good.

I think your reaching. Wish it was true but lets just face  the facts.

What facts?  Do you know it isn't selling well on PSN?  All we have at this point is an estimate for retail sales in one region and zero news on digital.  Either of you could be right but I don't see how you can make that comment.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Wagram said:

Adjustments again. 360 @ 51M and PS3 at 46.9M

Total gap 4.1M

Man PS3 your doing amazing for a 3rd place console.

also getting the best games to boot, every month theres new games where as on the other console you have to play 2010 titles

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

ethomaz said:
I agree... I mad an assumption with the number... but it is easier to take between 50-50.9 than 52m... that's the first number VGC shows for us when Microsoft said 50m.

My bet? Microsft shipped 6.4m last quarter... 50.9m lifetime.

Just for reference the official Microsft number was 50.8m lifetime and 6.3 shipped last quarter.

So close... I missed by 100k.

leatherhat said:

there's gotta be at least a 50$ price drop coming in april or so.

Around the Network

Oh god, the beggining of Wii doomed posts.

I'm serving crow next xmas, again.

*sigh*

pezus said:
ethomaz said:
ethomaz said:
I agree... I mad an assumption with the number... but it is easier to take between 50-50.9 than 52m... that's the first number VGC shows for us when Microsoft said 50m.

Just for reference the official Microsft number was 50.8m lifetime and 6.3 shipped last quarter.

Great job! Didn't VGC expect 7m or something like that?

7.5m

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
ethomaz said:

What do you mean you predicted... you were told by ms it was over 50m... so it had to be high 50, close to 51.

lol...  you act like you are some kind of genius.  Its called comprehension.

Yeah... and I was bullied here because that "comprehension".

For me and you were comprehension but for other just "ethomaz hating 360".

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
ethomaz said:

What do you mean you predicted... you were told by ms it was over 50m... so it had to be high 50, close to 51.

lol...  you act like you are some kind of genius.  Its called comprehension.

agreed!!!!!!!! This guy thinks he's the prophet of VGCHARTZ. calls everyone haters, yet it's really the other way around.

theprof00 said:
leatherhat said:

there's gotta be at least a 50$ price drop coming in april or so.

Nope! they are not going to cut price just yet. THey need to make up some of the money they have lost.  PS3 I think is just going to keep at the current price until atleast fall.