By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

btw tomorow tuesday is the millions people demonstration as egyptains called today for millions to jion tomorow in the biggest protest egypt has ever witnessed at cairo tahrir square, btw our some of our people are refusing to let police forces back as they were very violent against the protests.

Around the Network

on friday and saturday their were over a million but htey weren't in one place but a collection of the protesters the millions protest is supossed to have a million in one place

So.. does Fox News just don't know where Egypt is?

or are they trying to say it's the new Iraq? >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

is that actually real pic from fox news

NiKKoM said:

haha this must be fake.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
Kasz216 said:

No.  They saw it as a win.

They just wondered why it took them so much effort TO win.

It'd be like in Manchest United won against a League One team but only scored 1 goal.

Questions have to be answered.

For someone who wants the President gone you sure seem quick to buy into some silly nationalist propaganda that just about anyone could see is false.

Agreed.

But honest question: If you're really against the idea of 'Pyhrric victories' (or whatever they call them), then I'd assume you believe that The Battle of Bunker Hill was not a victory for the colonialists in any way, correct?

I'm not really against the Idea of a Pyhrric Victory.  I don't see how it would apply.  Israel won the war, and wasn't any more worse off for it.

Though, yeah.  Bunker Hill was a Victory by the British.  Or at least that's how it was taught here.   A Pyhrric victory.

Egypt won some battles, but they weren't really Pyhrric victories.  They didn't lose the war because of those battles.

bmmb1 said:
NiKKoM said:

haha this must be fake.

Eh, you'd be surprised the dumbass graphical and type mistakes you see on these 24 hour news stations.  The ammount of work they need done is staggering.

Israel has been bitingly critical of Obama because all signs seem to point to him behind the scenes threating Mubarak.  They basically are calling Obama Jimmy Carter but without the courage to publically speak about his ideals when he acts on them.

The million man march tomorrow will be heading towards Mubarak's presidential palace as I heard. I'm afraid this is gonna turn out really ugly.

Packie said:

The million man march tomorrow will be heading towards Mubarak's presidential palace as I heard. I'm afraid this is gonna turn out really ugly.

the army is with the people it had sent an officail statement by which it says the peoples demands are legit and it will not intervene in tomorows march. The people are supposedly gonna group at tahrir square and head towards the presidential palace. 

Kasz216 said:
bmmb1 said:
NiKKoM said:

haha this must be fake.

Eh, you'd be surprised the dumbass graphical and type mistakes you see on these 24 hour news stations.  The ammount of work they need done is staggering.

Israel has been bitingly critical of Obama because all signs seem to point to him behind the scenes threating Mubarak.  They basically are calling Obama Jimmy Carter but without the courage to publically speak about his ideals when he acts on them.

Given that most Americans can't tell Iraq from Mauritania on a map, they figure that manpower is better spent on something people will care about :P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.