name="wmode" value="transparent">..." /> name="wmode" value="transparent">..." /> name="wmode" value="transparent">..." /> name="wmode" value="transparent">..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof FTW! The orange box ps3= X360

DarkNight_DS said:
Just don't show anyone the load times Leo ;)

theres load times for the PC version so who cares..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@darknight

The load times are only about 1-2 secs longer than the X360 loads. Dunno why either. Atleast according to the gamevideos comparison vids.

mM
Entroper said:
fazz said:
^Wait... a console game with graphic options? Now that's funny.

I'm just asking. The PC version obviously has graphics options. But since you and Soriku are so smart, maybe you can come up with a better explanation.

I was just asking too Mr. Grumpy, and the part of the video seems like the classic Half-Life 2. If I remember correctly, there were no report of problems on classic HL2 but in Ep1,2 and TF2.

fazz said:

I was just asking too Mr. Grumpy, and the part of the video seems like the classic Half-Life 2. If I remember correctly, there were no report of problems on classic HL2 but in Ep1,2 and TF2.

It sounded like you were implying that it was a stupid question.  If not, I apologize.

leo-j said:
@darknight

The load times are only about 1-2 secs longer than the X360 loads. Dunno why either. Atleast according to the gamevideos comparison vids.

1-2 seconds isn't bad... from the video I saw of portal it looked closer to 10-15 seconds.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Sorry leo, you fail...

Edit: And the framedrop is worse in TF2 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

^Ouch, a spare PC I have with P4 1.8Ghz, 512MB SDRAM and a GF6200 handles Portal better than the PS3. Electronic Arts doesn't seems to take their job seriously isn't it?

ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
TWRoO said:
Bah! Crus'n PWNS those gfx

Sure they do :P

TWRoO speaks the truth. P.S. The Wii Cruis'n looks AS GOOD as N64 Cruis'n. Saw a comparison on GT.

1. Cruis'n Wii looks better the Cruis'n USA.

2. There is no way that any currect Wii titles match the beauty of the source engine so Cruis'n Wii cant and will never.

I really couldn't tell much difference between the two. Perhaps that's why i don't give a damn about graphics though aside from them being polished. (IE, it's a man, not a bunch of weird geometrical figures that's supposed to be a man ala FF7.)

fazz said:
Entroper said:
fazz said:
^Wait... a console game with graphic options? Now that's funny.

I'm just asking. The PC version obviously has graphics options. But since you and Soriku are so smart, maybe you can come up with a better explanation.

This is what the reviews said, that the worst framerate drops are in EP2, Portal and TF2.

Also, Bioshock and Mass Effect had some graphic options for the 360.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

FJ-Warez said:

Sorry leo, you fail...

Edit: And the framedrop is worse in TF2

the scary part is if you look carefully the PS3 version looks better in many ways. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453