By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario & Sonic over 1 million now

Looks like Mario & Sonic is going to be the next Wii multi-million seller. It's funny because people were calling this a flop after the first week sales.

Around the Network

Hey the game is fun, people buy it. I played it and its better than wii sports. Heck its one of the best games Ive played all year.

mM

Yep *raises his hand* I was one of the doubters. Sega said they would sell 4m and that sounded crazy we will see what kind of legs it will have.

This title alone may have saved Sega from certain doom.

FishyJoe said:
Looks like Mario & Sonic is going to be the next Wii multi-million seller. It's funny because people were calling this a flop after the first week sales.

Heh, I wanted to call it a flop, but I thought about

Mario Party 8

Wii Sports

And a second release in time for the Olympics.

I think I saw massive legs. I'm really happy I bit my tongue *chases away crows* 

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

A fun and well made Multiplayer focused Wii game based on the world's largest international sporting event with both Mario and Sonic in it... Wasn't it's outrageous success guaranteed from the beginning?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I'd buy it if it were cheaper.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

4 million is a go!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

leo-j said:
Hey the game is fun, people buy it. I played it and its better than wii sports. Heck its one of the best games Ive played all year.

On Wii? or on anything? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
leo-j said:

On Wii? or on anything?

thats a really silly question stof =P

silly!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!