By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario & Sonic over 1 million now

And people saying the US public education system is losing its edge! How ridiculous of a thought.

Around the Network

I am going to get this game after the holiday. Looks like good multiplayer fun and I am glad that Sega has a good selling title. I dont know if it will offset the sales of The Golden Compass though(Im pretty sure Sega made that).

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I went to a private school... we got our electronics conficated if we took them to school and our parent had to get them.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

daactualfact said:
THIS PROVES EXACTLY THAT 3RD PARTIES CAN DO 360 NUMBERS IN SALES ON THE WII!! (THE FORTH MILLION SELLER FOR WII! CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MANY MILLION SELLERS THE GAMECUBE HAD IN ITS LIFETIME??

ps. i accidentally had caps lock on the whole time and (me being athletic) was to lazy to retype it!! sorry!

Yeah, they just need Mario! Haha seriously though, i plan to pick up this game some time next year.

leo-j said:
mancandy said:
leo-j said:
stof said:
leo-j said:
Hey the game is fun, people buy it. I played it and its better than wii sports. Heck its one of the best games Ive played all year.

On Wii? or on anything?

On wii, they bring the xbox360 and wii to my school for a whole week every school year. They had the mario olympics and forza 2 playing.

You get to play consoles in your school?!? WTF?!? Lucky!!!

We got to play Oregon Trail on a green monochrome screen. It was fun game though.

I could play my psp in class the teachers even get into it.

And suddenly the majority of your posts suddenly make more sense.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
If anyone finished work early in my old school you got more work set for you.

except on the last day before Christmas break, and the last day before summer hols,.... those two days we got to read a book if we finished our work.

Now i understand leo why you don't understand the maths of this website.

Yep, reading ahead in the brown book it was. My school would also take your electronics if you played them, now I see why when we took our mandated tests we always had scores higher then the city average that were higher then the state average that were higher than the national average.

daactualfact said:
THIS PROVES EXACTLY THAT 3RD PARTIES CAN DO 360 NUMBERS IN SALES ON THE WII!! (THE FORTH MILLION SELLER FOR WII! CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MANY MILLION SELLERS THE GAMECUBE HAD IN ITS LIFETIME??

ps. i accidentally had caps lock on the whole time and (me being athletic) was to lazy to retype it!! sorry!
 Alot more than 4 haha.  Percentage wise it was about 40% of all the million sellers.  Somewhere around that.

But Wii about to get it's 5th 3rd party million seller in GHIII, probably by the end of the year. Cause we need to adjust American sales, which would put it over 900k by now, and with this upcoming week's sales data it should push it over.

But after GHIII, what 3rd party title will make it next? RE:UC maybe.

CDiablo said:
I am going to get this game after the holiday. Looks like good multiplayer fun and I am glad that Sega has a good selling title. I dont know if it will offset the sales of The Golden Compass though(Im pretty sure Sega made that).

Sega published The Golden Compass, but Shiny developed it.  Remember when they used to be good?

So long ago...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Well, if anybody needed a hit its Sega. The irony here is that they needed Mario to finally have a huge hit..