By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2: Exclusive Multiplayer Demo for Xbox 360 Announced

Lyrikalstylez said:

2011 is so amazing, that instead of exclusive games, we get exclusive demos!!! >_>

hey sony doesnt get those, MS starts a new trend :)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

2011 is so amazing, that instead of exclusive games, we get exclusive demos!!! >_>

hey sony doesnt get those, MS starts a new trend :)

Yeah because not to long ago, there was this demo called Assassin Creed Brotherhood, that only appeared on the PS3 and did not make it to the 360 or PC.  I guess only MS do these exclusive demos <sarcasm>

This multiplat games with exclusive or timed shit is getting way to gay

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This game is double the exclusive not only is on the 360 but if your a silver member your outta luck, but seriously I am jealous someone please post impressions

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Machiavellian said:

Yeah because not to long ago, there was this demo called Assassin Creed Brotherhood, that only appeared on the PS3 and did not make it to the 360 or PC.  I guess only MS do these exclusive demos <sarcasm>

Yeah well not too long ago there was this post, that was clearly a joke. <that wasnt sarcasm>

Around the Network

F'ing hyped for this! XBox is getting dusted on 25th. Better not disappoint me Crytek, otherwise people will die.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:

F'ing hyped for this! XBox is getting dusted on 25th. Better not disappoint me Crytek, otherwise people will die.

hmmm, add me and have chances at killing me :p

AussieGecko said:
NotStan said:

You can add me :p, NotStan, I haven't been on in ages, was at 32 days I think, until I went on Xbox.com to check my live membership. That bitch better not run out on me, otherwise I'll have to import friends gamertag >_>

NotStan said:
AussieGecko said:
NotStan said:

You can add me :p, NotStan, I haven't been on in ages, was at 32 days I think, until I went on Xbox.com to check my live membership. That bitch better not run out on me, otherwise I'll have to import friends gamertag >_>

dont be a tight arse support ms they need it

I have it attached to my credit card so just buys it again when i ran out. The xbox freaked out on me when i changed credit cards though haha

AussieGecko said:
NotStan said:
AussieGecko said:
NotStan said:

dont be a tight arse support ms they need it

I have it attached to my credit card so just buys it again when i ran out. The xbox freaked out on me when i changed credit cards though haha

Nah I am not really playing it till about June, so no point of me renewing it early on and just letting the Gold run out, I've already let about 4 months run through, but not too fussed about that cos I think I got my gaming worth from the 8 months that I did play lol.