By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
daroamer said:
ethomaz said:

Just to remember... my maths about GT5 undertracked in Americas about 150k was right.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3868703

Nica to see I was in the right path.

But you also said:

"By logic GT5 will be never tracked below GT4 except the last 3 weeks of december in GT4 sales."

and

"But I believe GT5 will be tracked above GT4 until the holiday season of GT4 (8 months to go)... so the gap will increasing."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3844236

So take credit for your failures as well as your successes.

Maybe yes maybe not... I mantain... GT5 will not be tracked below GT4 at least the Holiday sales of GT4 (Sep I guess).

I think GT5 was a little under these weeks yet... waiting the January reports... so just in Feb to know if I wrong or right about that.

Around the Network
daroamer said:
A203D said:
huaxiong90 said:

Those PS3 numbers in the states...it's the one missing key from ensuring second place in weekly sales.

Still, overall it's a tie, and I'm happy for every console.

What could Sony do?? they dont have half a billion to spend like Microsoft did. at least PS3 is competively doing well despite the price and marketing advantages of the other 2 home consoles.

So now Sony is the little company that could?

Gotta love it!

While I know that comment wasn't aimed at me (I hope at least ), I'm not sure I understood what you meant.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Acevil said:
palancas7 said:

How come Epic Mickey is not getting adjusted in America???
NPD: 1.3m in December alone in the US.

Here: 1,279,261, and that's including January sales and the whole of Americas. Come on that's a massive discrepancy. -_-'

Because being right in front of sony fans is more important than  mickey fans! :P

italo244 said:
NotStan said:

I wonder when the people in question will realize that Sony is not some measly kebab shop and therefore can't afford such large advertising costs, they just chose not to. Really, this whole "BUT THEY HAD 500M BUDGET" has got to be one of the most overused phrases in the fanboy arsenal.

@OT, the closeness between X360 and PS3 is surreal, next week PS3 will probably overtake 360, pending if Americas sees a large drop.

LBP2 and ME2 next week for PS3, i dont think the PS3 will have a drop. I think it will do 90k next week.

I was talking about X360 Americas drop. Highly possible it will.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Next week Just Dance 2 may outsell GT5 LTD... that's crazy...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

You can guarantee that the ps3 will be 10% under tracked and the 360 will be 10% overtracked oh well

statisical tie alert!!

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

huaxiong90 said:

While I know that comment wasn't aimed at me (I hope at least ), I'm not sure I understood what you meant.

im on page 8 so if he has replied ignore this

but what i take to his response who was to A302D I think is the guys name. People are claiming Sony cant afford 500m in relation to MS, well we all know this is simply bollocks, didnt they just buy a factory worth a poo load recently? Sony has cash, and they will spend it on advertising.

If you broke down any advertising budgets they look large, if you join em they always look smaller in relation imo

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

huaxiong90 said:
A203D said:
huaxiong90 said:

Those PS3 numbers in the states...it's the one missing key from ensuring second place in weekly sales.

Still, overall it's a tie, and I'm happy for every console.

What could Sony do?? they dont have half a billion to spend like Microsoft did. at least PS3 is competively doing well despite the price and marketing advantages of the other 2 home consoles.

That is up to Sony to figure out. I still think they'll have a great year. All these game releases, and a price cut (if they can afford it) would ensure healthy US sales.

Then Sony should stop wasting money on those stupid Justin Timberlake and Peyton Manning commercial.  Heck I still see more Kevin Butler commerical then both 360/Wii combined.  Its just a myth that 360 spend more on TV spots then the PS3 here in America.

CGI-Quality said:
NiKKoM said:

Next week Just Dance 2 may outsell GT5 LTD... that's crazy...

Probably, but will still sell significantly less in it's entire life than GT5.

That's still mighty impressive for a game like Just Dance 2.

Probably only because of inevitable bundling.

kowenicki said:

360 sneaks second... thats pretty impressive and I thought it may just lose out this week, should stay second for a while now?

Another 1/4 of a million for Kinect this week...   8 million next week?

Well I thought it might snatch second near the middle of January or towards the end, so I hope the numbers are proportionally right.

As for Kinect sales, actually I wonder how the tracking is going on that since it has been nearly a month since they sort of said they shipped this number of accessories, how many did they say they had shipped again? Is it spot on or undertracked? This one is really hard to figure.

Tease.