By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CGI-Quality said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Funny how some MS fans constantly stealth troll Sony and its biggest games, get overdefensive even at the slightest and fairest criticism towards MS, even deny the right of expressing scepticism about it, constantly lurk and patrol forums to promptly debunk any data not totally sure against MS and downplay the undeniable ones, while trying to pass as much uncertain data as proven if positive towards MS, some of them even insult whomever dares opposing their beloved boss, and two or three of them, even while they are doing all this, whine at Sony trolls, play the victim and shout at every Sony fan, including the vast majority of not troll ones, that they must not play the victim. Did MS hire unemployed soviet propaganda instructors for its astroturfing courses? Surely stealth, FUD, doubleness and dezinformatsiya skills of MS trolls and astroturfers are far better than those of the mostly uncouth Sony ones.   

We may have a winner here!

In seriousness, some people really do need to lighten up.

Anyway, as I can be as naughty as them  O-), I want to make a prediction: given that many of them are very diligent at learning the techniques, but not particularly quick-minded, and often stick to a typical standard strategy of concentrating the forces and ganging up against a target at a time, I feel that the victim of the next hathred campaign could be LBP2, followed by KZ3.

I feel quite lucky MS is so ambivalent about PC gaming and it has undeniably some interest in it as long as it seconds its plans, trolling against it by its thugs is quite inconsistent.    And data about PC games sales are so erratic, anyway, that they'd fail at any attempt of applying scientific astroturfing techniques.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Funny how some MS fans constantly stealth troll Sony and its biggest games, get overdefensive even at the slightest and fairest criticism towards MS, even deny the right of expressing scepticism about it, constantly lurk and patrol forums to promptly debunk any data not totally sure against MS and downplay the undeniable ones, while trying to pass as much uncertain data as proven if positive towards MS, some of them even insult whomever dares opposing their beloved boss, and two or three of them, even while they are doing all this, whine at Sony trolls, play the victim and shout at every Sony fan, including the vast majority of not troll ones, that they must not play the victim. Did MS hire unemployed soviet propaganda instructors for its astroturfing courses? Surely stealth, FUD, doubleness and dezinformatsiya skills of MS trolls and astroturfers are far better than those of the mostly uncouth Sony ones.   

You took one of Pachters finest opinions and made it your own, bravo!

WOW! I was always persuaded that he had the capability of transmitting his superpowers even just reading a thread about him, now you provided me the proof!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:

WOW! I was always persuaded that he had the capability of transmitting his superpowers even just reading a thread about him, now you provided me the proof!   

You always had the proof inside you, you just needed a way to bring it out. Pachter has truly gotten inside of all of us. To be honest I was once quite scared of the idea of having a part of Pachter inside of me but that feeling has gone away for some reason and all I am left with is peaceful tranquility.

Tease.

HairlessHenry said:

there are no shortages, i live in Saint Louis MO. and every where i go there tons of 360s in stock. Walmart,Bestbuy,Target! everywhere!

cool, because a couple local stores have some in stock it must mean the rest of the country is exactly the same right?

Squilliam said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:

You always had the proof inside you, you just needed a way to bring it out. Pachter has truly gotten inside of all of us. To be honest I was once quite scared of the idea of having a part of Pachter inside of me but that feeling has gone away for some reason and all I am left with is peaceful tranquility.

At least, according to Viper1, his weirdest quirk should be just a feet fetish, there shouldn't be the risk of him entering the wrong way like it could have happened to people finding parts of Spongebob or Teletubbies or Tokio Hotel inside them.    

Around the Network

i think MS just solving the shortage(but well,AMAZON normal 250GB and 4GB still out of stock)

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Nintendo
4.43 3.00 1.87 9.30
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Rare
3.31 1.10 0.86 5.27
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)
Nintendo
2.13 2.21 0.81 5.15
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Nintendo
2.16 0.77 1.07 4.00
Donkey Kong Land (GB)
Nintendo
2.00 1.08 0.83 3.91
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (SNES)
Nintendo
1.19 1.77 0.55 3.51
Donkey Kong (GB)
Nintendo
1.59 0.80 0.68 3.07
Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
Nintendo
1.41 0.42 0.52 2.35
Donkey Kong Country (GB)
Nintendo
1.06 0.34 0.79 2.19
Donkey Kong Country (GBA)
Nintendo
1.11 0.29 0.52 1.92

Forth best selling DK! I think by 2011 holidays will be the second.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Funny how some Dairy Queen fans constantly stealth troll Steak & Shake and its biggest shakes, get overdefensive even at the slightest and fairest criticism towards Dairy Queen, even deny the right of expressing scepticism about it, constantly lurk and patrol forums to promptly debunk any data not totally sure against Dairy Queen and downplay the undeniable ones, while trying to pass as much uncertain data as proven if positive towards Dairy Queen, some of them even insult whomever dares opposing their beloved boss, and two or three of them, even while they are doing all this, whine at Steak & Shake trolls, play the victim and shout at every Steak & Shake fan, including the vast majority of not troll ones, that they must not play the victim. Did Dairy Queen hire unemployed soviet propaganda instructors for its astroturfing courses? Surely stealth, FUD, doubleness and dezinformatsiya skills of Dairy Queen trolls and astroturfers are far better than those of the mostly uncouth Steak & Shake ones.   

Fixed!  It's just so much more entertaining with the changes.  Makes me want to go to Baskin Robbins.

So has anyone got a link or some sort of proof of Microsoft saying there are shortages post holiday?  Or is this all based off the steam of the "Wii beat 360 in the holidays because of shortages" banter that started last month?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

A Bad Clown said:

Kinect Adventures number one software, who'd have guessed?

Besides toastboy...

and AussieGecko #justsayin

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752