By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

Oh, I DO keep an open mind.  How do you think I stay so positive amongst all the hate and trolling on this site?

prob helps when you are providing a lot of it

"pot kettle black"  

No you are using the phrase wrong, in this case it would be just kettle black, but that makes no sense. You will get it

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:
daroamer said:

Can you recall what happened 2 years ago that finally caused the PS3 to start outselling the Xbox?

Hint: Slim model & price cut

oh he went there

Yep.  And I bought one for $300 which is a far better price that the original $600 for the original model.  Awesome console, man.

I like the Phat, though I wish I had Bravia sync on it :( Ahh well, I have heard that it is on the slim.

Darth Tigris said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Funny how some Dairy Queen fans constantly stealth troll Steak & Shake and its biggest shakes, get overdefensive even at the slightest and fairest criticism towards Dairy Queen, even deny the right of expressing scepticism about it, constantly lurk and patrol forums to promptly debunk any data not totally sure against Dairy Queen and downplay the undeniable ones, while trying to pass as much uncertain data as proven if positive towards Dairy Queen, some of them even insult whomever dares opposing their beloved boss, and two or three of them, even while they are doing all this, whine at Steak & Shake trolls, play the victim and shout at every Steak & Shake fan, including the vast majority of not troll ones, that they must not play the victim. Did Dairy Queen hire unemployed soviet propaganda instructors for its astroturfing courses? Surely stealth, FUD, doubleness and dezinformatsiya skills of Dairy Queen trolls and astroturfers are far better than those of the mostly uncouth Steak & Shake ones.   

Fixed!  It's just so much more entertaining with the changes.  Makes me want to go to Baskin Robbins.

Meh, I hate soft (unless the softness isn't due just to processing, not fat content), fat ice creams, it was a mourning day for me when the biggest and most respected Italian industrial ice cream producer merged with a French one and the recipes became fatter. And we were lucky they remained at least edible, the French just can't make ice creams!  :-@   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

MaxwellGT2000 said:

So has anyone got a link or some sort of proof of Microsoft saying there are shortages post holiday?  Or is this all based off the steam of the "Wii beat 360 in the holidays because of shortages" banter that started last month?

It was a pretty big one considering MS came out and said it. I have seen it first hand as well, in australia we are struggling for stock that i have seen.

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Funny how some MS fans constantly stealth troll Sony and its biggest games, get overdefensive even at the slightest and fairest criticism towards MS, even deny the right of expressing scepticism about it, constantly lurk and patrol forums to promptly debunk any data not totally sure against MS and downplay the undeniable ones, while trying to pass as much uncertain data as proven if positive towards MS, some of them even insult whomever dares opposing their beloved boss, and two or three of them, even while they are doing all this, whine at Sony trolls, play the victim and shout at every Sony fan, including the vast majority of not troll ones, that they must not play the victim. Did MS hire unemployed soviet propaganda instructors for its astroturfing courses? Surely stealth, FUD, doubleness and dezinformatsiya skills of MS trolls and astroturfers are far better than those of the mostly uncouth Sony ones.   

Pot kettle black

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

So has anyone got a link or some sort of proof of Microsoft saying there are shortages post holiday?  Or is this all based off the steam of the "Wii beat 360 in the holidays because of shortages" banter that started last month?

I'm surprised at you! You're a mod and don't you get some subtleties yet?      MS never directly attacks Wii, particularly for Xmas, it knows it would risk to be met with ridicule, at most it lets its subtlest astroturfers downplay it. Excuses were mostly defensive against Sony, for having beaten PS3, but not buried it, despite the stellar Kinect launch (that followed a stellar 360 itself relaunch, BTW). Even now that MS got more ambitious and is attacking Ninty itself, Sony possibly coming back to its full glory and grabbing a big slice of home theatre computing market remains its recurring nightmare.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It looks like exposing some basic MS astroturfing techniques (actually not MS' own, most are copied from soviet propaganda ones) is getting some people nervous...   

Alby_da_Wolf said:

It looks like exposing some basic MS astroturfing techniques (actually not MS' own, most are copied from soviet propaganda ones) is getting some people nervous...   

why on earth do you keep talking about soviet propaganda. Please dont associate MS with Soviet War tactics, if this isnt trolling i dont know what is

AussieGecko said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

why on earth do you keep talking about soviet propaganda. Please dont associate MS with Soviet War tactics, if this isnt trolling i dont know what is

Since when is truth trolling?    Their methods are spitting images. In my country there used to be a strong communist party, with a stalinist past they now try at all costs to make people forget, I recognize their techniques after a few words.

You know what really gets me ._., when people fucking assume that just because their local store has some stock that means EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS IT. Seriously, real life examples do not make a shit difference, unless of course you happen to live all over the world and therefore are aware of the stock in EVERY store.

Alby did you just seriously compare an American corporation advertising to the Soviet regime propaganda? I warn you, I did The rise and fall of communist state in great detail in history, and I even lived in an ex-USSR country.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.