By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft reveals release dates for their 3DS titles

http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/20/ubisoft-provides-release-dates-for-its-3ds-titles/

Ubisoft has sent over a release schedule for some of its 3DS games, and it looks as though you’ll be able to play some of these right at launch.

Here’s what on tap through mid-2011. The suggested retail price for each is £27.23:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome! That's six titles from Ubisoft that go as launch titles in my mind! I'm definitely excited to hear more about Splinter Cell, so this is pretty awesome!

Around the Network

What about Assasins Creed?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

Surprisingly absent now that you mention it...

All one can hope is they haven't f*cked up this version of splinter cell. Otherwise, pretty cool line-up actually.

Rayman is the only thing interesting to me.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Rayman is the only thing interesting to me.

Me too. I'm buying it launch day with my 3DS assuming Nintendo doesn't release MarioKart,PaperMario, Kid Icarus or Animal Crossing at launch day either.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Rainbird said:
KungKras said:

Surprisingly absent now that you mention it...

It's probably away...... far..... far... away.........

I notice that all these dates are for Europe. I would hope European launch titles will launch at launch in North America and similiar dates for the other games.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Nothing Interesting there for me so I'm guessing that AC Lost Legacy still has lots of work to do.

this hollywood crimes feels like Hotel Dusk it may be good check out the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLfthRsiQM

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!