By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ugh, this is Nintendo's WORST system ever ...

The Nintendo Cereal System

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpiQnnp6p8

I remember eating it when I was 11, to date it's the worst cereal ever, next to those bran C3P0s where they used that golden bastard to trick kids into eating healthy.  

It didn't even have any games. That song will haunt me for the rest of my life. "Berry good news" my emotionally scarred childhood ass.  

Anyone else out there know of some class Nintendo merchandising? The crazier the better. 

Around the Network

Still looks better than the Virtual Boy. Hellva lot cheaper too, and I doubt eating that nasty stuff caused your eyes to bleed and your neck to cramp up. =P

Nintendo had no lack of crass merchandise during the 1980s. Not surprising, given the cultural phenomenon that was the NES; everybody wanted to cash in. Most of them are covered here: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3145071

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Lol that song XD.

Oh is it me or did I understand them wrong ?

I thought one of those guys said...hey and here is Zelda 2..I guess it was Hey and here is Zelda too!.

Around the Network

The Nintendo Cereal System was plauged with delays, and a lack of third party support. It tried to use it's powerful Nintendo name brand to force grain down our throats. The biggest mistake was the larger capacity Blu-bowl technology. Just because the bowl had larger storage space, did not guarantee a better breakfast experience. I personally had no problem with multi-bowl releases. At least, Nintendo learned their lesson with the release of 1989's Gameboy. I was dissapointed buy the lack of milk support, but I guess market research showed that the world simply was not reedy back then.

d21lewis said:
The Nintendo Cereal System was plauged with delays, and a lack of third party support. It tried to use it's powerful Nintendo name brand to force grain down our throats. The biggest mistake was the larger capacity Blu-bowl technology. Just because the bowl had larger storage space, did not guarantee a better breakfast experience. I personally had no problem with multi-bowl releases. At least, Nintendo learned their lesson with the release of 1989's Gameboy. I was dissapointed buy the lack of milk support, but I guess market research showed that the world simply was not reedy back then.

LOL, that was so funny, HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA :P.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I still remember that commercial song, because a friend of mine up the street used to sing it to piss everyone off. NIN-ten-DO...

It was nutritous?

My god ... I never knew about it . Thank god for it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!