By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit 2 delayed

It is being pushed from the 15 of Feb to Mar 22. Reasons were not given, maybe they had some final kinks to work out??? Maybe they wanted to spread out release?? or maybe they just were afraid that Mvs.C3 might kick the crap outta them or maybe get from under Killzone 3's shadow??? WHo knows.

Im kinda glad this happened, no way was I picking this up over Mvs.C3, and Killzone 3 is the next week and as far as FPSs go, Killzone2>Conduit1. I still wanna check it out and there is not that much i want in March so that would be as good a time as any. Hell I might be tired of GE and Black ops by then

Around the Network

Grinder : ..(

Probably smart.... let Goldeneye and Wii Black Ops die a little bit more.

Most Wii fans are not hungry for an FPS just yet. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Again??? At least is only about 5 weeks.. not that bad

Sega wanting to spread out releases is alright but I just hope it turns out good. 

Around the Network

It's all part of Sega's plan to make Conduit look like a killer IP by delaying it again and again.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well the demo at PAX was horrible so the more time and effort they put into upgrading and fixing bugs the better. Now I must remind you at PAX the guy from High Voltage said the games many glitches had already been fixed they just didn't have an updated demo. But more polish is rarely ever a bad thing. However with 3DS coming in March I gotta say I'll probubly have to pass.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

i hope wii owners are smarter this time, and avoid supporting shitty game developers :)

dislike said:

i hope wii owners are smarter this time, and avoid supporting shitty game developers :)

Conduit was worth the $35 (solo was fun and multi was ok mostly) I spent on it and Conduit 2 looks much better.

famousringo said:

It's all part of Sega's plan to make Conduit look like a killer IP by delaying it again and again.

It worked with Rare games during the N64 generation.